Received the Vaccine today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us what you think all that means.
This was my big take away - CDC said it, not me. You need me to walk you through what this means??

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death.

This was my big take away - CDC said it, not me. You need me to walk you through what this means??

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death.
CDC Excess Deaths

this is probably my third time posting this but it’s always relevant. These are the deaths by week over the past several years, as well as the average number of deaths for that week as shown by the trend line. As you can see, there’s way more deaths than normal pretty much every week for the past year, and it lines up perfectly with the worst covid outbreaks. Underlying conditions make you wayyyyyy more susceptible to dying from covid, more people with underlying conditions are dying than normally would be. So yeah most deaths aren’t only due to covid, but covid is still the reason many of those people died this year instead of 5-20 years from now

CDC Excess Deaths

this is probably my third time posting this but it’s always relevant. These are the deaths by week over the past several years, as well as the average number of deaths for that week as shown by the trend line. As you can see, there’s way more deaths than normal pretty much every week for the past year, and it lines up perfectly with the worst covid outbreaks. Underlying conditions make you wayyyyyy more susceptible to dying from covid, more people with underlying conditions are dying than normally would be. So yeah most deaths aren’t only due to covid, but covid is still the reason many of those people died this year instead of 5-20 years from now
The excess deaths are more than the total number of covid 19 related deaths. Also interesting that Influenza and Pneumonia make up almost 50% of COVID deaths - I guess flu season isnt a thing anymore.

The excess deaths are more than the total number of covid 19 related deaths. Also interesting that Influenza and Pneumonia make up almost 50% of COVID deaths - I guess flu season isnt a thing anymore.
Those are both very good points. The total number of excess deaths (probably) exceeds total reported covid deaths for two reasons.
1: under reporting covid deaths is definitely possible due to limited testing, particularly early on
2: ICUs end up full of covid patients, so people who need to be in the ICU for other issues end up receiving worse care and suffering worse outcomes. So the “true cost” of the pandemic ends up being more lives than just those who die of covid.
As for the “flu and pneumonia” category accounting for so many deaths, that’s because pneumonia is a huge issue with any respiratory disease. Many of these people are getting covid, which is causing them to get pneumonia, then dying of pneumonia or something else related to it. (Disclaimer: not an MD, I’ll defer to them on that last part if that’s not how it’s going down, but that’s my understanding)

Fatcamp

WKR

So you realize that many of the secondary causes of death on your list can be caused by the infection itself, right?

Many covid patients develop pneumonia which leads to ARDS and eventually respiratory arrest.

Just as an example.

bushcamp

FNG
I’m open to any details.

well, that’s pretty open ended.. but since your asking genuinely,
i’ll just say that most people are inclined to dismiss seemingly disparate events as coincidence, which is fair enough as happenstance is a very real phenomena. however, an accumulative collection of occurrences that all share central themes & similar outcomes is more difficult to disregard. especially when it maps onto the the known goals of certain ranks. there’s no doubt that many leaps of logic & false conclusions are espoused by those prone to paranoia. many ’conspiracy theorists’ can be quite eccentric, but that does not denote a lack of esoteric motivations & operations being executed globally by a proportionally minuscule group of adepts. it’s important to realize that the medical industry is the modern-day priest class. inversion is a central tenet of the power-structure initiates. reality is intentionally obfuscated with artificial complexity & turned inside out. transposing is an art form.
there is much to be uncovered & its an arduous task to help others see beyond the shadows that dance upon the cave wall, as goes platos allegory. (which would be a short suggested read)
i’m still struggling to see myself, but i know that perception is not reality. events of the world are not as they appear to be. my involvements have led me to understand that what we’re experiencing is a form of unconventional warfare. it is covert & asymmetric in its application.
it centers around a mastery of behavioral psychology & manipulation, while maintaining maximum deniability. silent weapons for quiet wars, if you will. as such, it escapes the perception of the majority because it is compartmentalized & composed of divergent parts. subversive gradualism is being peppered with overt action. this has caused me much dissonance for years, as i keep wanting to cling to my sense of normalcy, but i have to accept things as they are, not as i want them to be. c19 as we know it is only the trailhead. hence my comment that the real issues are behind what we're seeing & have yet to emerge.

qwerksc

WKR
i’ll just say that most people are inclined to dismiss seemingly disparate events as coincidence, which is fair enough as happenstance is a very real phenomena. however, an accumulative collection of occurrences that all share central themes & similar outcomes is more difficult to disregard. especially when it maps onto the the known goals of certain ranks. there’s no doubt that many leaps of logic & false conclusions are espoused by those prone to paranoia. many ’conspiracy theorists’ can be quite eccentric, but that does not denote a lack of esoteric motivations & operations being executed globally by a proportionally minuscule group of adepts. it’s important to realize that the medical industry is the modern-day priest class. inversion is a central tenet of the power-structure initiates. reality is intentionally obfuscated with artificial complexity & turned inside out. transposing is an art form.
there is much to be uncovered & its an arduous task to help others see beyond the shadows that dance upon the cave wall, as goes platos allegory. (which would be a short suggested read)
i’m still struggling to see myself, but i know that perception is not reality. events of the world are not as they appear to be. my involvements have led me to understand that what we’re experiencing is a form of unconventional warfare. it is covert & asymmetric in its application.
it centers around a mastery of behavioral psychology & manipulation, while maintaining maximum deniability. silent weapons for quiet wars, if you will. as such, it escapes the perception of the majority because it is compartmentalized & composed of divergent parts. subversive gradualism is being peppered with overt action. this has caused me much dissonance for years, as i keep wanting to cling to my sense of normalcy, but i have to accept things as they are, not as i want them to be. c19 as we know it is only the trailhead. hence my comment that the real issues are behind what we're seeing & have yet to emerge.
Loyal to the Foil!

Traveler

WKR
This isn’t real. Probably a computer generated response

Coldtrail

WKR
Interesting to me the large population of people that became freedom fighters over masks and social distancing when the govt asks us to do so with no consequences for noncompliance during a globally recognized pandemic, however we have been regulated for years by obeying traffic regulations, having flotation devices in our boats or wearing orange for hunting season when the govt tells us to do that for our own safety with no riots in the streets?!. How about wearing a back tag with your govt assigned number, or the registration number on your rec vehicles?

The mask & standing 6' away at the grocery store...that is where the line finally got crossed?! The modern day Patriot is certainly cut from a different cloth.

jmez

WKR
That Vox article IMO is badly written, but here is an excerpt from another article with results from the UK:

'A group of researchers in the United Kingdom say they have seen early signs that Pfizer’s vaccines have contributed to a drop in health-care workers testing positive for the virus. Vaccinated health-care workers were 53% less likely to test positive for SARS-CoV-2 12 days after their first dose than were unvaccinated workers, says Tim Spector, a genetic epidemiologist at King’s College London, who presented the preliminary results in an online webinar on 3 February. The analysis was based on about 13,000 vaccinated people and about 33,000 unvaccinated people who reported their results using a mobile-phone app. “This is the first sign in real life, outside trials, what the effect is of a single dose,” he said."'

Here is another which cited a 33% reduction in positivity after 14 days following receiving a single dose.

Interesting and time will tell. Certainly encouraging, but that's about all that can be said at this point.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
I think in years past influenza and pneumonia deaths are pretty closely linked/intertwined. Lumping covid in there would be consistent.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

haha, thanks?
no thesaurus here, i just have a large vocabulary cause my mama read to me as a child.
i then grew up to work with some very smart people who insisted i talk real good.
i don’t think you’re using the word obtuse correctly..
Yeah I guess without including the word “deliberately” I’m not technically using it correctly. I meant someone asked you to clarify your statement and you posted an even more vague response but with bigger words. It makes it seem like you’re trying to hit us with the razzle-dazzle instead of clearly explain yourself.

Douchiest post of the year. I know it’s February but give it to him now, or give me death.

bushcamp

FNG
Yeah I guess without including the word “deliberately” I’m not technically using it correctly. I meant someone asked you to clarify your statement and you posted an even more vague response but with bigger words. It makes it seem like you’re trying to hit us with the razzle-dazzle instead of clearly explain yourself.
hmm.. no razzle dazzle intended.
i provided what i felt to be a thoughtful response, albeit a bit abstract.
the oblique broad-stroking was intentional as the request for elaboration was very vague. specifics beyond my general premise didn’t seem necessary given the lack of a specific question. we're touching on a complex topic that can't be summed up in a forum post.
i think a general sense of where i’m coming from has been established.
specific questions or comments will receive more specific responses.

specifically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.