PSA--Why you should NOT use Silencer Central to purchase a suppressor

Samson7x

WKR
I ordered last month and they had to order from Tbac,still waiting because Tbac hasn’t made them yet,i also contacted Tbac and confirmed they were ordered the day I ordered thru SC.
It’s a process that takes time,maybe they bobble a few orders up sometimes but i haven’t seen any business that’s perfect.They are obviously doing something right.
Some people just don’t do their research beforehand,are impatient or just like to bitch,or all of the above.
So I will be patient while I wait and also check up on it from time to time.
No other dealer had what you wanted in stock? I ordered a TBAC from Hansohn brothers on Sunday, form3 submitted Monday, and it’s already approved and shipped to my dealer. Now that’s efficiency.

usmc8999

FNG
I ordered last month and they had to order from Tbac,still waiting because Tbac hasn’t made them yet,i also contacted Tbac and confirmed they were ordered the day I ordered thru SC.
It’s a process that takes time,maybe they bobble a few orders up sometimes but i haven’t seen any business that’s perfect.They are obviously doing something right.
Some people just don’t do their research beforehand,are impatient or just like to bitch,or all of the above.
So I will be patient while I wait and also check up on it from time to time.
I also agree with this. I have continued to use them. But I still feel the OP's pain.