Peak refuel reduced portions & increased prices?

Maverick1

WKR
Can
I can no longer support Peak Refuel for this deceptive practice.

A reputable company would announce a price increase for whatever reasons, but Peak did not, and stuck it to us.

Had they done so, I would still support them for being up front and honest.

Squish
Can you share recent instances where a “reputable company” took such actions?

I can no longer support Peak Refuel for this deceptive practice.

A reputable company would announce a price increase for whatever reasons, but Peak did not, and stuck it to us.

Had they done so, I would still support them for being up front and honest.

Squish

Man I’ll have to look but I’m pretty sure I remember getting an email from peak telling me exactly when the price increase would happen and even encouraging to buy before that date and the price change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick1

WKR
Peak saw the result last from your annual physical, including key metrics and vital heath statistics, and had some concerns. They, in consultation with your physician and spouse, determined it to be in everyone’s best interests to put you on a reduced calorie diet. To compensate them for their consulting fees, they built their consulting fees into their new pricing structure. You can thank them the next time you order. That is all.

Squish

FNG
I currently have no intentions of going to a different company for meals but my biggest frustration is ordering something that says it contains 39g protein & only receiving 31. This is more of a distributor mess up because they haven’t updated the product details.
I can’t find a similar company that produces the same amount of protein & calories in their meals without paying at least 33% more. Plus Peak tastes pretty good.
I feel the same way, but we were stiffed without warning. They can tank now for all I care
Man I’ll have to look but I’m pretty sure I remember getting an email from peak telling me exactly when the price increase would happen and even encouraging to buy before that date and the price change

I never got a heads-up from them. Last week when my breakfast skillets arrived, without looking at the numbers, (calories etc.) the package was noticeably smaller. I paid the same price for less without knowing.

I feel the same way, but we were stiffed without warning. They can tank now for all I care

I never got a heads-up from them. Last week when my breakfast skillets arrived, without looking at the numbers, (calories etc.) the package was noticeably smaller. I paid the same price for less without knowing.

O that’s a problem I don’t remember anything about serving size changes but I thought back in maybe July I got an email about the price change