Pant for Business Casual

grfox92

WKR
Eddie Bauer Chino is what I wore to work professionally. No pleats on the front like regular slacks. Very nice and very comfortable pants. I would buy a bunch whenever they went on sale.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Eddie Bauer Chino is what I wore to work professionally. No pleats on the front like regular slacks. Very nice and very comfortable pants. I would buy a bunch whenever they went on sale.

I wear dress slacks every day, and have recently been looking for some new ones as my favorites have been discontinued... I might have to give those a try!

tony

WKR
I recommend Lululemon pants, too.

Eddie Bauer and Costco? What have they ever done for us?

You guys need to support the company that basically brought us yoga pants and made them staple in women’s wardrobes.

Shaking my head in disbelief at you guys… You‘ll happily pay whatever it costs so you don’t have to mix and match camo, but won’t cough up the dough to support a brand like Lululemon! The only other person/brand that has done more for mankind than Lululemon might be Hugh Hefner.

Unbelievable.
lullemon
Most here like women and don’t want to dress like them :p
(not that there’s anything wrong that)

P Carter

WKR
Expensive but nice; I have 2 pairs of these, one set of jeans, and that’s about it for the office casual. I do have to wear actual slacks/suits on occasion but these do pretty much everything short of that.

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
I love the Sitka Territory pants. A wash or two quiets them down and they are just so comfortable that they are no my go-to pants for anything 'social' when the 'rules' or the wife refuses to allow me to wear shorts or my Duluth's.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure its has to do with mountain west as much as your employer.
Going to most “fancy” restaurants out here, I definitely see a difference in expected attire compared to when I’m visiting family in the Midwest. There’s definitely an employer aspect to it, I agree, but also a general vibe that’s just a bit different.

there appears to be a very loose definition of business casual
assuming he is some kind of construction project manager similar to me. I dont wear dress pants or long sleeve bottom up shirts anymore. I do keep them in the office in case i do have a big todo meeting

blackovis has some good options.
Wrangler stretch pants are good in the summer
Duluth flex fire house standard 5 pocket are great as well

KHNC

WKR
Sitka has some everyday pants too. They even call them "Everyday Pants"

grfox92

WKR
I wear dress slacks every day, and have recently been looking for some new ones as my favorites have been discontinued... I might have to give those a try!
They have flex and stretch in them. For what you do for a living, probably perfect.