Pant for Business Casual

tony

WKR
I’ll add another vote for Eddie Bauer. My whole wardrobe is pretty much EB
Great service, warranty and a 1 year return plan.

Also look at Duluth Trading, Their jeans are all I wear now.

woods89

WKR
If a 5 pocket design is fine, I keep a couple of pairs of Duluth Fire Hose Flex that I wear for that sort of scenario. I find them very comfortable, especially after a few washes. When they get worn I rotate them into my workwear.

2531usmc

WKR
No shout outs for Attack pants?

I think I looked pretty damn fine wearing them in the staff meeting this morning!

TSAMP

WKR
Costco has some English Laundry brand 5 pocket dress pants. I have them in about 4 colors and they are great for under 20 bucks. Slimmer fitting though.

ODB

WKR
doesnt anyone make all cotton, no stretch, no plastic clothes anymore? Seems like every damn thing has the requisite addition of stretch material....

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
Lululemon. They are extremely comfortable and don't wrinkle. They are expensive but worth it. I have various Kuhl and Eddie Bauer pants but after wearing lululemons I hardly wear the others

Last edited:
I like the 5 pocket pants you can find at Costco. They always come in a different brand. I also wear the Wrangler outdoor pants you can find at Walmart for $20.

3forks

WKR
I recommend Lululemon pants, too.

Eddie Bauer and Costco? What have they ever done for us?

You guys need to support the company that basically brought us yoga pants and made them staple in women’s wardrobes.

Shaking my head in disbelief at you guys… You‘ll happily pay whatever it costs so you don’t have to mix and match camo, but won’t cough up the dough to support a brand like Lululemon! The only other person/brand that has done more for mankind than Lululemon might be Hugh Hefner.

Unbelievable.

Marshfly

WKR
doesnt anyone make all cotton, no stretch, no plastic clothes anymore? Seems like every damn thing has the requisite addition of stretch material....

But stretch is just so damn comfy. Even jeans have stretch now. So comfy.

Feel like sweats but look like normal pants. Best of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbxl20

WKR
I mostly wear Mountain khakis, someone posted a promo code on here a while back and I stocked up. I also like kuiu attacks or kutanas for casual wear. The $25 wrangler stretch pants are nice as well.

CorbLand

WKR
I got to ask. Why don’t you like the stretch?