Have you ever had one of those days...............years?

I refuse to make checklists because it would open the "checklist paradox", since I would need a checklist to remind myself to make a checklist. I don't want to be responsible for tears in the temporal fabric.

Those of us living in this version of the metaverse thank you.

P

TFrank

WKR
Or you make a checklist but think you may have missed something on that check list so you start from scratch with a new check list and do this about 5 times comparing checklists to checklists to see if your list checks.

Yarak

WKR
I load everything the night before and check over my gear and doing this Ive still left things but nothing so critical that I couldnt hunt
Ive left my range finder numerous times but probably the most aggravating thing is to forget toilet paper even though a person can use their underwear or socks for cleaning yourself it is aggravating to spend the rest of the day without either of those on

I get packed in to a drop camp in a wilderness area almost every year. Depending on which area it’s a 3-4 hour hike to the trailhead followed by a 2 hour drive to town. Once we forgot silver ware and had to eat with our knives until one of the more talented on the crew made wooden spoons for everyone. Ever eat canned chili with a knife?

Forgetting stuff is not an option so we go over our checklists like we’re on a moon mission. Especially toilet paper. I don’t own enough socks and skivvies to make that work.

I load everything the night before and check over my gear and doing this Ive still left things but nothing so critical that I couldnt hunt
Ive left my range finder numerous times but probably the most aggravating thing is to forget toilet paper even though a person can use their underwear or socks for cleaning yourself it is aggravating to spend the rest of the day without either of those on
Under ware perhaps but never socks, no one want athletes Arse hole.

Beaglegun

Lil-Rokslider
Public land florida turkey hunt a few years back...

Night before the hunt i stay up a little later than I should have...and had a few more beers than I should have. I woke up late, still dark but late. Grabbed a monster energy from the fridge and bolted out of the door. Got to the trailhead and started marching to my zone. I get about half way there and nature calls...LOUDLY....and I have no paper on me. So I now have no socks and an itchy bunghole. Finally get to my oak tree and have a sit...Look down and I am covered in ticks. I picked several dozen off of me and got bit about 18-20 times, no fun. I fumbled around the woods dehydrated with no water, covered in tick bites, raw arse, and no socks. 2pm hits, hunt over. Get back to the truck to find that I locked the keys and the cell phone inside of the truck! FML. Thankfully there was one other truck at the trailhead and didnt take him long to show up (fellow turkey hunter) Nice guy called a locksmith and drove me out of the WMA to the gas station to meet up with locksmith. (Step dads truck, no spare). Miserable experience.
Never leave truck without wet wipes!!!! Itchy butt ruins everything!!! Way worse then ticks