OSHA has officially released their ETS for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob5589

WKR
We ( employees of my company ) are required to get the vax due to being a federal contractor. Meaning, our company receives Medi-care funding. Has nothing to do with the fact we are a 911 provider. The way it is written is broad and wide reaching.

BBob

WKR
Here at home word on the street has it a ton of Raytheon employees are going to walk out and or retire over it. Raytheon CEO has also acknowledged this publicly and seemed to signal a warning to Washington that it could cause supply delays. Imagine a conflict popping up and limited to no missile re-supply.

Grumman

WKR
When do the booster mandates start? If I understand it correctly someone who took J&J last year meets the mandate even though guidance is now that they need a booster after two months. Someone who had COVID recently and has natural immunity does not. Trust the science……

Unfortunately there are a lot of large corporations out there that lean left and cannot wait to implement this. Sad day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
Football stadiums filled to capacity every weekend, restaurants shoulder to shoulder, F1 gets 400k attendees, 70% of those over 18 have been vaxxed + those who have had it and recovered, cases/deaths on the decline…

where is the “grave danger” that has predicated every other ETS?

Here at home word on the street has it a ton of Raytheon employees are going to walk out and or retire over it. Raytheon CEO has also acknowledged this publicly and seemed to signal a warning to Washington that it could cause supply delays. Imagine a conflict popping up and limited to no missile re-supply.
They’re not the only big defense contractor losing people. I know L3Harris, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are having lots of firings and retirements on Dec 8.

If there are any uncompromised politicians left they need to pass a law (congress can pass laws this so called president can not dictate them, I guess thats why they have osha mandating this now)
stating that employers that force their employees to get the shot are financially responsible for side effects and deaths related to the vaccines.
Since the vaccine manufactures are immune from any liability they cause.

They are suppressing the hell out of information about the adverse side effects and deaths related to people that have taken the shot. The biggest news story of our lifetime and bagdad bob was more accurate in his accounts of what was actually happening.

Last edited:

sasquatch

WKR
Let's see, what else can we do to crush an already struggling economy? Hmm...

'22 can't come soon enough.

Maybe there will be a bright side to all this bull!

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, now a lot of these liberal idiots are noticing the consequences for their actions and will re visit their thinkings. See, a lot of time people have no vision to see the obvious, they need to learn lessons the hard way!

I’m trying to be hopeful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sasquatch

WKR
When do the booster mandates start? If I understand it correctly someone who took J&J last year meets the mandate even though guidance is now that they need a booster after two months. Someone who had COVID recently and has natural immunity does not. Trust the science……

Unfortunately there are a lot of large corporations out there that lean left and cannot wait to implement this. Sad day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not which way they lean.

The real issue at hand here, and that many people loss is, we have allowed our government to get so big corporations rely on govt contracts to make money. It’s truly a monopoly.

If govt contracts weren’t such a revenue stream for them they’d tell the govt to get ******.

It’s funny, business we buy from also rake in mo way from the tax payer also. It’s like paying for things twice.

Sad that most people don’t see this as an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ratbeetle

WKR
My company has not yet required vaccines, but they have been requesting that all employees provide their vaccine status for the last year. I have yet to provide mine and will continue to do so. None of their, nor anyone else's business.

We are a very large, publicly traded company and I fully expect to be let go in the upcomming months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.