One Place and One Species… What and Where Are You Hunting?

GSPMich

FNG
Northern Michigan grouse and woodcock.

It’s doesn’t have the trophy aspect that big game hunting can bring but being in the woods with buddies and dogs can’t be beat from a fun standpoint.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Northern Michigan grouse and woodcock.

It’s doesn’t have the trophy aspect that big game hunting can bring but being in the woods with buddies and dogs can’t be beat from a fun standpoint.
Bagged many a grouse and woodcock in Northern Wis. Sawyer county, and there abouts.

Rich M

WKR
Upland birds or ducks w my dad. I defintely enjoyed bird hunting more than deer or big game. Ducks geese grouse pheasant quail. These days it is mainly ducks cause few other birds around.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I’m torn between my yearly Arizona Whitetail hunts here at home, and our yearly Whitetail hunts in Minnesota with family and over 100 years of tradition.

I love hunting coues more than any other big game animal, so for the pure hunting aspect that would be my choice.

Those family trips to Minnesota are just wonderful. Unlimited tags, a mix of woods/swamps/farm fields, a warm house and 3 hot meals per day cooked by my kids great grandma. I’d have a hard time turning that trip down.

MNGrouser

FNG
I don't even know how many white-tails I shot in WI & MN but since I've started hunting Mule Deer in eastern Montana I have fallen completely in love. I'd be just fine doing nothing but that.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve hunted 19 of the NA29. I’ve seen 25 of them in the wild. If I had to give up everything for the rest of my days I would pick November on Kodiak for those awesome Sitka Blacktails.