Nissan Titan PRO-4X

ELKhunter60

Lil-Rokslider
Full Disclosure - I'm an engineer that works for Nissan (employee number 110634) and used to work at the Canton Mississippi plant where these trucks are made. When Nissan sources parts to suppliers their is a contract requiring the supplier to provide service parts for an extended period. This is no different than other models that get replaced or refreshed. Example - it you purchased a 2021 Nissan Frontier right before we made the major model change, you will still be able to get 2021 service parts for years to come. It's no different for the Titan. There will be service parts for this truck just like any other vehicle.
i briefly entertained one of these pro 4xs but ultimately going to stick with my f150. Theres a ealer in peoria AZ practically giving them away for 43k (msrp 58k) with 0% for 60 months. I worry though about future parts availability in the future but its still a tempting deal

go_deep

WKR
Full Disclosure - I'm an engineer that works for Nissan (employee number 110634) and used to work at the Canton Mississippi plant where these trucks are made. When Nissan sources parts to suppliers their is a contract requiring the supplier to provide service parts for an extended period. This is no different than other models that get replaced or refreshed. Example - it you purchased a 2021 Nissan Frontier right before we made the major model change, you will still be able to get 2021 service parts for years to come. It's no different for the Titan. There will be service parts for this truck just like any other vehicle.

Appreciate some inside info!

I wouldn't really be concerned about parts personally either, I've been buying new aftermarket parts for a Jeep that hasn't been made in 32 years. If there's a need, there's a company willing to make it and sell it to you

OP
G
i briefly entertained one of these pro 4xs but ultimately going to stick with my f150. Theres a dealer in peoria AZ practically giving them away for 43k (msrp 58k) with 0% for 60 months. I worry though about future parts availability in the future but its still a tempting deal
If it is the dealer I contacted a while ago, they’re going to add like $3-4k is bullshit to the price…lifetime tint, paint protection, etc. Non-optional.

i briefly entertained one of these pro 4xs but ultimately going to stick with my f150. Theres a dealer in peoria AZ practically giving them away for 43k (msrp 58k) with 0% for 60 months. I worry though about future parts availability in the future but its still a tempting deal
Where'd you see 0% for 60 months?

If it is the dealer I contacted a while ago, they’re going to add like $3-4k is bullshit to the price…lifetime tint, paint protection, etc. Non-optional.
Peoria Nissan is who I was referring to. They seem to have some pretty positive Google reviews better than most dealers I see. There's always gonna be some tradeoffs but it's still huge markdowns.

Its a banner above the truck on the site. The guy called me too and told me about it. I think if you click to have them price it out RN you or se my payments it will show it
lol actually went down the rabbit hole with one of their salesman. 48K OTD after all the mark ups, fees, and tax w/ all possible discounts. I'm pretty sure I'll qualify for loyalty (currently own a 2015 Xterra that's an absolute tank) and recent grad discounts. He explained it's special financing or $3K cashback. The 48K is with cashback.

lol actually went down the rabbit hole with one of their salesman. 48K OTD after all the mark ups, fees, and tax w/ all possible discounts. I'm pretty sure I'll qualify for loyalty (currently own a 2015 Xterra that's an absolute tank) and recent grad discounts. He explained it's special financing or $3K cashback. The 48K is with cashback.
Yea I contacted them at 9k off msrp and then I figured they are only gonna get cheaper as they get towards the end of the year and passed at the time being.

go_deep

WKR
If anyone is serious about traveling to buy a Titan, or any truck go to any car, cargurus, auto trader type site of your choice and look nationwide at all the different dealers. Lots of options with dealerships closer to airports so you can fly in one way, and with 2025 vehicles arriving soon at all dealerships, deals will be plentiful.
Personal opinion, September or later is the best time to buy a new 1 year old vehicle.