Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwafwow

WKR
I'll buy into this by the fact that NF shared/reposted the photo.

Generically, and you might be a great example because your profession gets you discounts at certain URLs and direct, do you feel "sponsored" if you receive a discount?

I doubt anyone has seen a business agreement between NF/MF that results in a 1099 contract. I am reluctant to jump to "he's sponsored!" just because of a social media post. There's lots of folks who # and @ the heck out of their socials in hopes of associating well for their own gain. I can easily see a scenario where a social media coordinator or intern whose job it is to search their tags and repost, isn't on point with a who is blacklisted and who is an easy pass.

(Meme with jump to conclusions mat in fun loving jest)
Maybe this isn't definitive, and I don't know what "partnering with" means, but here's a reply by @nightforce_optics in the IG thread with the dead bear - and there are multiple similar posts by NF:

"While this may have been what was perceived at first, this has thankfully been found to be untrue! Rest assured, we have conducted extensive research on this. Like you, we value our natural resources and take poaching seriously. While allegations of poaching are serious, we also believe that everyone is entitled to their day in court to defend themselves. Before partnering with MuleyFreak, we investigated the allegations and found that they were proven false by the courts, and the charges were dropped. Again, we appreciate you sharing and if you have any further concerns, please let us know! We are happy to answer any questions you may have."

NDGuy

WKR
Maybe this isn't definitive, and I don't know what "partnering with" means, but here's a reply by @nightforce_optics in the IG thread with the dead bear - and there are multiple similar posts by NF:

"While this may have been what was perceived at first, this has thankfully been found to be untrue! Rest assured, we have conducted extensive research on this. Like you, we value our natural resources and take poaching seriously. While allegations of poaching are serious, we also believe that everyone is entitled to their day in court to defend themselves. Before partnering with MuleyFreak, we investigated the allegations and found that they were proven false by the courts, and the charges were dropped. Again, we appreciate you sharing and if you have any further concerns, please let us know! We are happy to answer any questions you may have."
"We've investigated ourselves and found ourselves to be innocent"

TheTone

WKR

Nighforce must not understand that pleading guilty in a plea agreement isn’t the same as having charges dropped or being proven false. They also must have completely ignored his past Utah convictions

That canned response is exactly why I suspect MF is posting the responses and content on nightforces account

"Rest assured, we have conducted extensive research on this. Like you, we value our natural resources and take poaching seriously. While allegations of poaching are serious, we also believe that everyone is entitled to their day in court to defend themselves. Before partnering with MuleyFreak, we investigated the allegations..."

I guess they used the same folks that investigated Hillary & Hunter

intunegp

WKR
8rb9gm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.