Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCougar

WKR
I'm genuinely curious what "sponsored" means to everyone.
Nightforce picked Muley Freak as a brand ambassador. To me sponsorship means NF is giving free gear and/or paying MF to be a representative of the NF brand to followers and the hunting community to increase sales. NF is stamping their seal of approval on MF, saying MF represents what they value.

sndmn11

WKR
NF is stamping their seal of approval on MF, saying they represent what they value.

I'll buy into this by the fact that NF shared/reposted the photo.

Generically, and you might be a great example because your profession gets you discounts at certain URLs and direct, do you feel "sponsored" if you receive a discount?

I doubt anyone has seen a business agreement between NF/MF that results in a 1099 contract. I am reluctant to jump to "he's sponsored!" just because of a social media post. There's lots of folks who # and @ the heck out of their socials in hopes of associating well for their own gain. I can easily see a scenario where a social media coordinator or intern whose job it is to search their tags and repost, isn't on point with a who is blacklisted and who is an easy pass.

(Meme with jump to conclusions mat in fun loving jest)

Last edited:
This is unbelievable. I will do my part. Any of you guys that want to get rid of their NF scopes can send them to me and I will destroy them for you. No charge. I will even pay for shipping. PM me for address.

I'm not burning anything, but I won't continue to purchase.

I think that's how most people see it.

I ain't gonna Kid Rock it.

IDVortex

WKR

if anyone is looking for a new scope

fwafwow

WKR
I haven't been on IG in a long time, but the NF IG page is pretty priceless at the moment.

Here's one of my favorites repeated a few times by NF: "we investigated the allegations and found that they were proven false by the courts, and the charges were dropped." Huh - criminal courts don't prove charges false, especially if the charges were "dropped". The best you can hope for is a not guilty verdict, which isn't the same as either innocent or "false". And a plea deal isn't the same as a NG verdict.

Well, my SHV will still withstand any devaluation, as it's gonna have some Form-applied nail polish from the drop tests. It will be worth more than brand new pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.