New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, you can order the black frame and it will work with any bag.
Will it work if we order a black frame, and colored bag? Im liking the weight savings of the black frame, but 2oz I can live with for the bag if it means I wont be the same color as game. Although that coyote does look good after you get some blood on it.

dotman

WKR
I didn't order yet, waiting for my paypal money to transfer to my bank account from my T1.

I will be ordering a 4800. I don't need 8000+ci! I think im going with the coyote as well with the black webbing to save weight

That's what I ended up with, the E&E will be the lid and I'll run my ku pockets for organising and attach on the outside as needed.

Nordic

FNG
I might have missed it, but are there any images on the big HC bag used as a daypack (compressed down) with just a few things in it? (Ok found it on page 12)

How tall is the DT1 vertical open sida pocket? Is it the same size on DT2?

Last edited:
Hey has anymone used the gun bearer system on their packs and if so does it work good trying to figure out accessories for my order.
Thanks

sk1

WKR
looking at the frame pictured on the kifaru site, it almost looks like the hip belt system is different? do the hip straps pull away from the center or towards the center to tighten?

I really like the DT design of pulling towards the center for tightening

edit: on second thought i think it's just the way the picture was taken, the straps are not looped through the plastic clip that you would put them through to pull it tight to the center

Shrek

WKR
I havent gotten my new date yet either since I changed my original order. I figure that Angie is so swamped she will get it to me when she gts to it.

I think all my emails were filling her in box so she entered my order just to to shut me up ! Lol

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
looking at the frame pictured on the kifaru site, it almost looks like the hip belt system is different? do the hip straps pull away from the center or towards the center to tighten?

I really like the DT design of pulling towards the center for tightening

edit: on second thought i think it's just the way the picture was taken, the straps are not looped through the plastic clip that you would put them through to pull it tight to the center

the belt and suspension on the bikini frame is the wraptech. it still uses the standard power pull belt adjustment.

Rizzy

WKR
Hey has anymone used the gun bearer system on their packs and if so does it work good trying to figure out accessories for my order.
Thanks

It takes a trip or two to get used to the gun barrel that close to your face, after that its one of the best accessories you can get. I love mine and wish I had got it a long time ago!

Curtis C

WKR
Question for you guys that have already placed orders. Did the system ask what back profile you wanted on your frame? I don't recall inputting that info when I ordered. I sent an email to Angie but haven't heard back on this yet.