New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

Shrek

WKR
So what do I tell the wife now that the GF is covered :) jk

Tell her to have fun and you don't care if she has her boyfriend over. Just tell him to replace the beer he drinks and stop telling the kids he is their uncle , they are young not stupid.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not yet.....not really liking the initial idea we had, we we're trying to perfect it a bit. I'll try and get something figured out soon. I've been answering the phone more than anything, so that's delayed things a bit.
Any update on this Aron? I'm interested in the Mega Pull out too. It will work great for food (as you advertised in your video) and for clothing. And since the ultralight pullouts are very ultra light, it allows me to group things together in other pullouts.

The Mega pullouts are a great addition. I have a bunch of various size pullouts which keeps everything organized great. I could not pack without them. The mega will be perfect for clothing and anything else you may need extra storage space.

crumy

WKR
I ordered two medium pullouts. Going to use to for a medical kit and the other for misc stuff. I like the idea of the bigger pullout for clothes and stuff. Compartmentalization is the key . (What I learned from watching the videos about packing the kifaru bags) Very excited to get the new bag.... Guys I hunt with are tired of hearing me talk about the bag. :D

Well, I did it, I couldn't stand it any longer. I ordered the 4800 High Camp in highlander, with the expanded meat shelf, 2 small belt pouches, an XL chamber pocket, and the set of 5 pullouts. Looking forward to getting it and getting into the mountains.

mtbshark

WKR
ok so i am real close to sold on one of these bags and frames.
But what is the story on the flat back vs the regular back?
The only reason that i am even looking is cause the half an elk i packed out this fall almost killed me in my blue widow.

please help

Lawnboi

WKR
When are you guys expecting to have K connectors in stock and ready to go? Or are they already? Id like to get a few to throw on my E&E.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ok so i am real close to sold on one of these bags and frames.
But what is the story on the flat back vs the regular back?
The only reason that i am even looking is cause the half an elk i packed out this fall almost killed me in my blue widow.

please help

Feel free to give me a call and I will go over all the details.

720-937-1418

wapitibob

WKR
Mid April ship date. Nice to be at the front of the pack so to speak.
Thanks for the videos, they made the decision to commit to the pack/frame an easy one.
Looking forward to getting it bloody.

Well I pulled the trigger and orders my pack high camp and bikini with 1 small pocket 2 large pockets grab-it and back pouch and gun bearer hope it is as good as everyone says it. From the the sounds of things I won't be disappointed cant wait to pack anything with it.

gotllamas

FNG
"Happy birthday, V-Day, Anniversary, and Christmas to you." said my wife. Pulled the trigger on a HC 4800, 2 medium pockets, 2 large pockets, longhorn lid, meat shelf,and hanging meat bag all in foliage. Now all I need are tags in my back poket. Thank you Aron and the staff at Kifaru for all your help.

shaun

WKR
"Happy birthday, V-Day, Anniversary, and Christmas to you." said my wife. Pulled the trigger on a HC 4800, 2 medium pockets, 2 large pockets, longhorn lid, meat shelf,and hanging meat bag all in foliage. Now all I need are tags in my back poket. Thank you Aron and the staff at Kifaru for all your help.

That's the same thing my wife said at first haha

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is the black nylike webbing as durable as the normal webbing ?

I will need to check the data from the supplier, but it has gotta be pretty close, as I've been beating the piss out of it during testing and it's still like new.

Patrick has used it much longer than I have and he's had no issues either.

flyingbrass

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to see the longhorn lid on a high camp bag!