Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
🤣 and everyone posting "sss" is an accomplice. I won't stop you either...
Unless any of us are present with Pony when he does it, nope, not an accomplice.

The bottom line of it is, if your going to break the law, shutting your mouth is generally advisable. The vast majority of people get caught because they cant do this.

WKR
So like what caliber would you use for dogs?
Do we need to have a 223 TMK for dogs discussion here?
Or are you the guy that says a 300 win mag is needed in this circumstance?
This definitely made me laugh.

But in all seriousness, there's a pretty eye-opening documentary on what can happen if you kill someone's dog. I'd recommend checking out the 4 part series on Johnathan Wick.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
This definitely made me laugh.

But in all seriousness, there's a pretty eye-opening documentary on what can happen if you kill someone's dog. I'd recommend checking out the 4 part series on Johnathan Wick.

они убили моего щенка

CorbLand

WKR
So like what caliber would you use for dogs?
Do we need to have a 223 TMK for dogs discussion here?
Or are you the guy that says a 300 win mag is needed in this circumstance?
According to MtWardens post, it states you can "destroy" the dog so I would say anything short of a Hellfire missile would not be acceptable.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Reading is hard, I know, but no where in that statute does it permit you to shoot a dog for trespassing. It pretty clearly says destruction of property, in which OP has said that the dogs have not attacked his horses, nor made any claims about the dogs being a threat to his safety or his property. The elk calves are property of the state, so that wouldn’t apply either.

Nice try though. Roll tide.

What city are you from?

MattB

WKR

*zap*

WKR
Trap them if you have predator trapping allowed now...snare will kill foothold will just trap but then you need to handle the dogs or get the owner to come over. Cage may be good. Trap and take to pound.

The microchip thing is a very important consideration for whatever action you take.

Trap them if you have predator trapping allowed now...snare will kill foothold will just trap but then you need to handle the dogs or get the owner to come over. Cage may be good. Trap and take to pound.

The microchip thing is a very important consideration for whatever action you take.
On that note, a warning that you're putting out snares for coyotes might motivate the owners to keep their animals under control.

Accessory b4 the fact. Get your shit straight

"An accomplice is a person who assists in a crime knowingly and voluntarily. This term can be defined as,

“One who knowingly, voluntarily, or intentionally, and with common intent and criminal purpose shared with the principal offender, solicits or encourages another to commit a crime or assists or attempts to assist in its planning and execution.” – Webster’s New World Law Dictionary"

You first...

Unless any of us are present with Pony when he does it, nope, not an accomplice.

The bottom line of it is, if your going to break the law, shutting your mouth is generally advisable. The vast majority of people get caught because they cant do this.

"An accomplice is a person who assists in a crime knowingly and voluntarily. This term can be defined as,

“One who knowingly, voluntarily, or intentionally, and with common intent and criminal purpose shared with the principal offender, solicits or encourages another to commit a crime or assists or attempts to assist in its planning and execution.” – Webster’s New World Law Dictionary"

Neither was this local poaching case. It is ignorant to think that LE doesn't frequently use social media even in low level investigations.

I know LE does. How do you think they catch pedophiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.