Murse

grfox92

WKR
@Ucsdryder I carry in sweatpants and gymshorts with sn IWB kydex holster all the time. I'm carrying a Hellcat though so pretty small. What's your EDC?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
@Ucsdryder I carry in sweatpants and gymshorts with sn IWB kydex holster all the time. I'm carrying a Hellcat though so pretty small. What's your EDC?

G43

Are you just clipping to your waist band and tighten the draw string? I have an iwb for it, haven’t tried tightening up the waistband tho.

grfox92

WKR
G43

Are you just clipping to your waist band and tighten the draw string? I have an iwb for it, haven’t tried tightening up the waistband tho.
Yes. Tighten up the draw string and good to go. It's possible, due to no belt retaining the holster, depending on your holster, that you might need to grab or push on the holster when drawing, I'm able to just use my pointer finger to hold the holster down while I unclick my pistol.

The other option is a belly band elastic type holster. That's all my wife carries with due to tight pants. I wouldn't carry hot with one especially with no thumb safety. I believe there are companies making belly bands with kydex now though so that's an option as well.

MattB

WKR
Once you get this figured out, I am guessing we will see the TRT thread brought to the top.

svivian

WKR
First of all I’m always packing… especially in grey sweatpants

Secondly there is nothing you can’t do in flip flops
I can't believe how many people are owning upto wearing sweat pants or gym shorts.

I have one pair of gym shorts, few sweatpants and I think they only get worn 1/2 hr before bed or a few times on vacation.

I just learned to dress for the day, I get up and get ready for whatever the day brings, even if I don't think it's supposed to be anything. Gym shorts and sweat pants just don't fit into that, or sandals.

grfox92

WKR
I can't believe how many people are owning upto wearing sweat pants or gym shorts.

I have one pair of gym shorts, few sweatpants and I think they only get worn 1/2 hr before bed or a few times on vacation.

I just learned to dress for the day, I get up and get ready for whatever the day brings, even if I don't think it's supposed to be anything. Gym shorts and sweat pants just don't fit into that, or sandals.
What can't you do do I gym shorts or sweatpants?