More bums get their due

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
TETONIA, Idaho - Three Teton County, Idaho, men are facing poaching-related charges.

One has been charged with pointing a firearm at a fish and game officer and shooting wildlife illegally. Authorities say Seth Mills of Driggs pointed a shotgun at Idaho Fish and Game officer Lauren Wendt in November during her investigation into illegal hunting activity. Mills was also charged with two wildlife violations, including hunting migratory birds protected under federal law without a license.

Another incident involved a Tetonia man who has been cited for illegal trapping, hunting a gray wolf without a tag and possession of an unlawfully taken gray wolf.

According to the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, the incident occurred Dec. 31, 2012. Then on Jan. 31, James D. Fullmer confessed to conservation officers he had taken a gray wolf near Squirrel Creek in Fremont County without a tag.

In a separate case, another Tetonia man has been cited with illegal taking of a trophy animal. Conservation officers said Ben Brown killed a mule deer buck in Teton Canyon. A Boone and Crockett scorer gave the buck a green score of 181 2/8", certifying the deer as a trophy animal. Jacob Knight of Park Valley, Utah was also cited in connection with the incident.

I know some of you thought, "hey, what's the big deal on the dead wolf?' :)

Yeah, too bad about the deer. I don't care about people poaching wolves. Lets not forget that they were forced on us and the numbers are way higher than the liberaltards said we would have.

OBP

WKR
liberaltards

haha, that's classic, I'm totally gonna steal that one!

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Wolf tags are cheap man... Just gives hunters a bad rap and the wolf-huggers more ammo to be able to argue that the actual wolf harvest is understated in the legal harvest quotas. Let's not fall into the trap of thinking we don't have to - or shouldn't have to follow the rules on these predators. It's probably even more critical that we walk a straight line on the wolves that we all want and NEED to be able to continue to legally hunt. Just my 2 cents.

wyodan

WKR
Wolf tags are cheap man... Just gives hunters a bad rap and the wolf-huggers more ammo to be able to argue that the actual wolf harvest is understated in the legal harvest quotas. Let's not fall into the trap of thinking we don't have to - or shouldn't have to follow the rules on these predators. It's probably even more critical that we walk a straight line on the wolves that we all want and NEED to be able to continue to legally hunt. Just my 2 cents.

I firmly agree! All that gets done by not following the law is that we give antis ammunition against us.