Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenalin

WK.R
To be clear, I don't drink a little High Life from time to time because it's great.

But it is cheap.
I can get behind that. When I was a heavy drinker (nearly a case per night) I drank Milwaukee's Best because a case was ten bucks. I'm better off, in a lot of ways, drinking a couple of quality beers nowadays.

If I had to choose between High Life and the Beast, please pass the Miller.

Yoder

WKR
WTF was that? I can't even believe that was a real commercial. Our society does nothing but continue to emasculate men. Miller has always been garbage beer anyway. I hope they go bankrupt.

Not a fan of Miller light. Just don't care for the taste. Their commercial is a fail In my opinion.
I spent my life in sales and marketing and I just don't get it. If I was marketing a product like beer I wouldn't be trying to look woke or trying to spoof being woke. Why? The fact that you cant tell what they are trying to do makes it more of a fail. I don't think all publicity is good publicity in this case. That is a saying that has long lost its relevance. If Im a exec at a beer company I would this sell more beer. I don't see how it does. All just opinion but thats mine.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
When I use to drink, I did drink a lot of miller. One time while a group of us were sitting around a camp fire, one guy asked how I could stomach such crap beer, this while he was sitting there drinking chocolate flavored beer. Chocolate flavored beer, REALY????????????

Y’all talk big game about other people being snowflakes but you sure get offended from damn near everything

Ill keep drinking millers approximately once a year when I’ve had 2 bud lights at a football game and need some variety.

It’s literally exactly the same in here as at my work when I hear 22 year olds learning about stuff they hadn’t seen that they need to be offended about.

I can get behind that. When I was a heavy drinker (nearly a case per night) I drank Milwaukee's Best because a case was ten bucks. I'm better off, in a lot of ways, drinking a couple of quality beers nowadays.

If I had to choose between High Life and the Beast, please pass the Miller.
I don't drink anywhere near that... I could probably cut back a little though.

My general preference is IPAs, but when I'm hot and sweaty... Or sitting in a dive bar they just don't feel quite right.

Also, good for you for getting your drinking to a more responsible level!

Marble

WKR
This thread further confirms my thoughts that humor is largely lost on this group.

I'll admit, it wasn't that funny, but everyone who is getting upset and thinking that's woke?
I thought the same thing. This is satire...

I thought it was entertaining. They complain about making sex objects out of women while still showing all the images from the past with a rather good-looking woman doing the talking...

Reminds me how people would get so upset with Rush Limbaugh, pointing out the absurb be being absurd.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ilana Glazer is a female comedian and woman’s rights activist.

Seems like a risky move for a beer company. If it’s satire, it’s a poor attempt.

When I use to drink, I did drink a lot of miller. One time while a group of us were sitting around a camp fire, one guy asked how I could stomach such crap beer, this while he was sitting there drinking chocolate flavored beer. Chocolate flavored beer, REALY????????????
That’s the kind of stuff most of these guys who hate Miller, Budweiser, really any mainstream beer drink tbh. All those craft beer IPA drinkers. It like how my wife orders fruity drinks. Dudes are weird nowadays.

The best elk hunter I know carries MGD in his pack rather than water. Maybe that's the secret. At least one other hunter enjoys Miller time. Of course, @Poser disapproves of him as a hunter so take that for what it's worth.

IMG_4410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.