"Scout" Services

I could do the same thing but I'm not willing to sell my soul for a few bucks. Disgusting.

Aw come on man why not!!???

Listen, I'll swing by Omaha, Nebraska on my way to you, and I'll pick up my girlfriend. Then she can give you your 40th birthday present.

I'll film, post to OnlyFans, then we'll share the profits.

Then I can go kill an elk that you tied up for me.

I think the owner of another forum was offering this type of service a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if he is still doing it.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Somebody on here talked about using one. If I remember correctly the service provided pictures of the bull, multiple pins with date stamps, etc. The guy was happy.

600 just isn’t worth it. By the time I drive out there, multiple days of scouting, multiple tanks of gas, someone would be pretty hard up for a couple hundred bucks.

Rdan2

FNG
A few years ago I drew a LE elk tag close to home. A few people found out and I was getting messages wishing me luck. One message included a picture of a bull on a water hole. The individual said we can "discuss a price" and he'll send me the pin where this bull was. I laughed and said no thanks. I think it's pretty desperate for someone to do that especially when I never even asked for it. Crazy enough I killed a bull without buying any pins :ROFLMAO:

TaperPin

WKR
That is so discussing it makes me sick! Do it right and hire an outfitter and have his guides do the exact same thing, maybe the same animal. Lol

Teodoro

FNG
I don't see a moral difference between using one of these services and hiring a guide.
If someone kills a nice trophy based on paid coordinates, I at least know they can do all the other parts of hunting without someone holding their hand.
(I know a lot of guys who use guides are very good hunters in their own right. But their success with a guide isn't how I'd judge that.)

TaperPin

WKR
You almost had the chance to either get the coordinates of the coral and shoot him there, or have a guide hold the halter while you poke a hole in him on some exotic ridge.
IMG_0012.jpeg