Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgrad02

WKR
I will never forget - one of my old bosses would leave everyday at lunch to go pick up a 6 pack of ML and leave it in his car the rest of the day (even in the summer heat). His old lady wouldn't let him drink at home and he said he could drink them faster on the way home if they were warm instead of ice cold... remembering that makes me think that perhaps a cold miller isn't the worst option... a warm one would be!

OP
Hunt eat repeat
I will never forget - one of my old bosses would leave everyday at lunch to go pick up a 6 pack of ML and leave it in his car the rest of the day (even in the summer heat). His old lady wouldn't let him drink at home and he said he could drink them faster on the way home if they were warm instead of ice cold... remembering that makes me think that perhaps a cold miller isn't the worst option... a warm one would be!
Now that is textbook alcoholism. I had a brother-in-law that would drink warm Keystone light. Notice I said “had“. His drinking was the end of that relationship.

Jauwater

WKR
This comes off to me as being complete satire. I agree with an earlier post, seems like a poke at wokeness.

Pandering to the millions of people that have access to their beer to “Benefit hundreds of female brewers”, haha. Even she didn’t like the way the “good $h!t” smelled. I mean they were literally taking things people love, and turning it to manure. All just like the woke culture does. I dunno, seems like a well done joke to me.

Maybe I missed their mark, but it made me laugh.

Warning humor to follow --------------- would have been better if the ladies were nekkid, but even then, I would not drink a miller even if handed one from a nekkid lady. But in a emergency as if the only beer is in camp is millers might have to make a exception. 🤣

ODB

WKR
This comes off to me as being complete satire. I agree with an earlier post, seems like a poke at wokeness.

Pandering to the millions of people that have access to their beer to “Benefit hundreds of female brewers”, haha. Even she didn’t like the way the “good $h!t” smelled. I mean they were literally taking things people love, and turning it to manure. All just like the woke culture does. I dunno, seems like a well done joke to me.

Maybe I missed their mark, but it made me laugh.

Nah. not satire - the state of things today.
Forbes covers it (with misspellings to boot?)

If it’s satire, they failed. If it’s real, they failed.

You guys seem to lack the perspicacity to know the temperature of todays politics.

Or maybe it’s me…

Nah. not satire - the state of things today.
Forbes covers it (with misspellings to boot?)

If it’s satire, they failed. If it’s real, they failed.

You guys seem to lack the perspicacity to know the temperature of todays politics.

Or maybe it’s me…
No you’re right, not satire.

Elizabeth Hitch is their director of Marketing based out of Chicago. She’s a woke Libby.

Miller also had a beer can for the 4th of July with a woman on it, Mary Lisle. Proceeds from the sale of that can went to the Pink Boots Society.

Here is how Pink Boots Society describe themselves, “We are the women and/or non-binary individuals that own the companies, package the product, design the labels, serve the drinks, write about our industry—and just about everything in between” I am not really sure what a non binary individual is but i assume it cannot be a man?

Just more corporate wokeness.

No you’re right, not satire.

Elizabeth Hitch is their director of Marketing based out of Chicago. She’s a woke Libby.

Miller also had a beer can for the 4th of July with a woman on it, Mary Lisle. Proceeds from the sale of that can went to the Pink Boots Society.

Here is how Pink Boots Society describe themselves, “We are the women and/or non-binary individuals that own the companies, package the product, design the labels, serve the drinks, write about our industry—and just about everything in between” I am not really sure what a non binary individual is but i assume it cannot be a man?

Just more corporate wokeness.
Another reason to not buy miller beer.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Reminds me of an episode of married with children. Kelly Bundy doing an icehole beer commercial and Al give Marcy Darcy his philosophy on beer:
1. If there was no beer Al knows three people who wouldn't be married... Himself, Jefferson, and Lisa Marie Pressly.
2. Since men drink beer advertisers cater to me. Pretty woman makes us buy beer...Ugly women make us
drink beer.
I dont know how to meme or I would of posted that scene

Status
Not open for further replies.