Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenLee

WKR
All this new age stuff gets confusing these days. Are we supposed to be celebrating women now, or still demeaning them by supporting men that think they're women. They really need to come together on this to eliminate any confusion.
Supposed to trade in a 50 for two 25s 😉

I think it was satire, pretty sure that lady is a comedy actor
If this news release is to be believed, it's not satire, just supposed to be funny (but not really that funny).

dtrkyman

WKR
I thought I was tongue and cheek and funny. I mean they had all the bikini posters in the Commercial.

Would have never seen it if not for the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madgrad02

WKR
I thought I was tongue and cheek and funny. I mean they had all the bikini posters in the Commercial.

Would have never seen it if not for the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha... they had to show the posters, etc. so folks wouldn't assume the bad sh*t to buy back wasn't just their beer 🤣
But agree, likely more talk about a beer commercial than would be otherwise!!

jayhawk

WKR
It is NOT satire poking fun of wokeness.

That commercial was released on March 7…March 8 is International Women’s Day. Ford and other large corporations ran similar ads.

ODB

WKR
Idiotic. Just goes to show you who is running the worst ad campaigns on the internet…women.

Prove me wrong.

This is what happens when companies are infected with leftist ideologies through the HR departments. Leftism is a cancer.

tony

WKR
Somebody better tell all the dirty hippy boys running these micro brewery’s that gals are supposed to be making the beer.
If I drink off the shelf beer its usually Yeungling
And how mad would make that announcer girl in that commercial if I said I would drink a miller off her *&^%s ?:p
I think they make these ads for big city females. All the county girls drink bud light, or one of those hip ciders.

Montucky

WKR
So this thread actually got me thinking…..

Has anyone here actually seen MGD in the past couple years?

There’s always MillerLight on the shelf but Miller Heavy……? Anyone??6FE42319-C3E5-4A81-B2BD-3903D95B4CFB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.