Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anybody that thinks the commercial is serious go on Ebay and you'll see that Miller is not trying very hard to buy back their bikini girl posters.
Ahh Good old American Capitolism. Guys taking those posters down from their shops next to the 67 camaro trying to cash em in on ebay . Lol

WKR
I get a kick out of the go-woke-go-broke crowd. As if the people who have been working someplace for 20 years to support their families have any input on the current societal trends. To quote Tyler Durden, "The ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide."

I'll also admit to drinking ML. And I'll leave with a question, where does the water in your favorite beverage come from?

Agross

WKR
Two great commercials, I’ve never seen.
I don’t know how anybody drinks miller. I boycotted it after the first time a drank it.
Also, Hamms is good beer.😁

LoggerDan

WKR
I like Miller High Life.

if you can’t enjoy the high life, you can still drink it.

When I was logging the peninsula, it was a staple. $8.49 for a cold 12 pack of bottles.

S.Clancy

WKR
Nothing will get me to stop drinking Miller Lite.....

Correction, one of those "breathalyzer to start your car" deals might have a chance, but really, you'd have to drink 6 Miller Lites for that thing to even register right?

CorbLand

WKR
Here’s a link. Synopsis is that women were the ones that made all the beer throughout history, and they were rewarded by being displayed in bikinis. So they’re here to take it back and turn “bad sh!t into good sh!t” because, without them, there wouldn’t be any beer.

Love it or hate it, this is the utter failure of a marketing department not knowing who their customers are.

I don’t know if they missed their audience. When I was in college and would end up at a party with a bunch of hipsters, there was likely one of three beers. PBR, High Life and Rolling Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.