Meateater and Ted Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddmartagan

Lil-Rokslider
Here is a boot leg copy

Skip till the 17:00 min mark and proceed.

Jesus. “They signed papers to make me her legal guardian because they knew ‘better Ted than some drug infested highschooler” (or something along those line. So he basically doesn’t drink or do drugs so that he can act holier than thou and thinks that he is better than everyone because he doesn’t do them. I mean he just justified becoming a 17 year old’s legal guardian so that he could bang her. But it’s those damn potheads that are the real scum….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Here is a boot leg copy

Skip till the 17:00 min mark and proceed.
I watched the whole episode. Thanks for the link. Very entertaining. Loved his music back in the day. Still do. Was/is he bombastic? Yep! Pretty much what you had/have to be to reach the top , right?
My interest in watching was to see the ‘controversial’ issues of a sexual nature. This video failed to show anything of significance in that arena.
So, still a fan of the Nuge. I’m open to change my mind but at this point I see a guy who advocates drug and drink free America. Pro hunting, pro veteran, pro meat eating American.
Will try and catch up and watch him with Rinnella sooner or later. I enjoy Rinellas show Meateater a great deal, don’t listen to his podcasts normally but will give it a try.
Generally speaking, I think threads on here tend to exaggerate the extremes to both ends of the spectrum.
Carry on.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I watched the whole episode. Thanks for the link. Very entertaining. Loved his music back in the day. Still do. Was/is he bombastic? Yep! Pretty much what you had/have to be to reach the top , right?
My interest in watching was to see the ‘controversial’ issues of a sexual nature. This video failed to show anything of significance in that arena.
So, still a fan of the Nuge. I’m open to change my mind but at this point I see a guy who advocates drug and drink free America. Pro hunting, pro veteran, pro meat eating American.
Will try and catch up and watch him with Rinnella sooner or later. I enjoy Rinellas show Meateater a great deal, don’t listen to his podcasts normally but will give it a try.
Generally speaking, I think threads on here tend to exaggerate the extremes to both ends of the spectrum.
Carry on.
You have no issue with a legal guardian having sex with the person he is legally obligated to protect? You don't see a conflict of interest there?

As a veteran (who volunteered for a combat role during a time of war), no draft dodger is "pro veteran." The very idea is a joke that takes the service of my brothers and perverts it into a charade intended to steal our honor and use it to cloth the naked cowardice of others.

rodney482

WKR
You have no issue with a legal guardian having sex with the person he is legally obligated to protect? You don't see a conflict of interest there?

As a veteran (who volunteered for a combat role during a time of war), no draft dodger is "pro veteran." The very idea is a joke that takes the service of my brothers and perverts it into a charade intended to steal our honor and use it to cloth the naked cowardice of others.
Her parents were fine with it.
At 17 it would be perfectly legal in my state.

Carry on.

"I got the stamp of approval from their parents, better me than some drug infested high schooler"
Maybe that made it legal back then, but at 30 years old only creeps are sniffing around high school girls and trying to get their parents permission to bang. He couldn't find any age appropriate women with all his fame in the crazy 70's?

If a 30 year old comes and asks me to date my teenage daughter, he won't be asking anyone else's parents.

edit: I could care less about his political stance, I appreciated his music and talent. The only reason I watched the bio because I liked him as a musician and enjoy learning more about the artists. When I heard him say that, I was shocked and lost a ton of respect for him as a man.

Last edited:

cod007

Lil-Rokslider

No. I don’t have a problem with having sex (necessarily) with someone you are obligated to protect. I’m married. I feel obligated , whether ‘legally’ obligated or not, to protect my wife. Is that in conflict with my thoughts and feelings? Nope.
Maybe you could shed more light on your thoughts here? Perhaps there was a reasonable ‘legal’ reasoning behind Teds protectorate move. I don’t know. But I am not seeing blatant deviancy. After all, they were married for several years.
To address your veteran concerns.... when I was young, my older brother was on the bubble next to go to Viet Nam. He was talking seriously of heading to Canada. At the time I thought it as cowardious. Now that time has passed I realize the blatant misuse of our young men in America by the govt war mongers in charge of such things. We were warned openly by a former president or two about the ‘militarization’ of America and politics. For those that were tricked into military service for unjust causes because their natural patriotic instinct to serve for our country, I have nothing but respect and reverence. They should be held in high esteem because of ‘their patriotic beliefs’. In contrast those that perpetrated the false narratives of the necessity of these wars should be hung from our cities light poles till death. Never should war or those that advocate for war be let off the hook. They should be the first to lead the actual charge at the front line.
It’s time we call these govt war mongers for what they are... CIA clowns!

I was really surprised at the stats they threw out cross referencing licensed hunters and registered voters. It was higher than 50% aren’t even registered to vote in some states if I remember correctly!

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
What he do to him...didn't he basically give him a platform to apologize from and introduce him to ARs after Jimbo stuck both his feet and his D!c$ is his mouth?

Gun writers in general are bottom of the barrel types.
nujerk is widely considered a draft dodger and a pedophile so maybe his barrel has a lower bottom.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
No. I don’t have a problem with having sex (necessarily) with someone you are obligated to protect. I’m married. I feel obligated , whether ‘legally’ obligated or not, to protect my wife. Is that in conflict with my thoughts and feelings? Nope.
Maybe you could shed more light on your thoughts here? Perhaps there was a reasonable ‘legal’ reasoning behind Teds protectorate move. I don’t know. But I am not seeing blatant deviancy. After all, they were married for several years.
To address your veteran concerns.... when I was young, my older brother was on the bubble next to go to Viet Nam. He was talking seriously of heading to Canada. At the time I thought it as cowardious. Now that time has passed I realize the blatant misuse of our young men in America by the govt war mongers in charge of such things. We were warned openly by a former president or two about the ‘militarization’ of America and politics. For those that were tricked into military service for unjust causes because their natural patriotic instinct to serve for our country, I have nothing but respect and reverence. They should be held in high esteem because of ‘their patriotic beliefs’. In contrast those that perpetrated the false narratives of the necessity of these wars should be hung from our cities light poles till death. Never should war or those that advocate for war be let off the hook. They should be the first to lead the actual charge at the front line.
It’s time we call these govt war mongers for what they are... CIA clowns!
Do you really not understand the difference between a legal guardian and a spouse? A legal guardian is basically a parent, a spouse is basically a partner. One is an ostensibly equal relationship between two adults, the other is an inherently unequal relationship between an individual who is not legally competent and a person who is abligated to act as a legal decision maker due to that incompetence.

Your ideas on the basic goodness of humanity are profoundly different from mine. You clearly embrace Neville Chamberlain's arguments. I reject them on the grounds that they have consistently failed in application. Those who flee conflic in the name a peace are unlikely to find it and very well may end up as slaves. Much like those who say "defund the police" will not find the crime free panacea they think will come if only society did not put men and women in uniform.

Those wars were necessary, so I stand as one you would hang. As you have condemned me to a criminals death, I feel no regret in saying my destruction will not change the truth of my initial statement, though it may relieve you of being faced with that truth, and that the blood of good friends has insured your safety and right to express that opinion. Sometimes age produces wisdom, but it also produces dotage.

maddmartagan

Lil-Rokslider
Do you really not understand the difference between a legal guardian and a spouse? A legal guardian is basically a parent, a spouse is basically a partner. One is an ostensibly equal relationship between two adults, the other is an inherently unequal relationship between an individual who is not legally competent and a person who is abligated to act as a legal decision maker due to that incompetence.

Your ideas on the basic goodness of humanity are profoundly different from mine. You clearly embrace Neville Chamberlain's arguments. I reject them on the grounds that they have consistently failed in application. Those who flee conflic in the name a peace are unlikely to find it and very well may end up as slaves. Much like those who say "defund the police" will not find the crime free panacea they think will come if only society did not put men and women in uniform.

Those wars were necessary, so I stand as one you would hang. As you have condemned me to a criminals death, I feel no regret in saying my destruction will not change the truth of my initial statement, though it may relieve you of being faced with that truth, and that the blood of good friends has insured your safety and right to express that opinion. Sometimes age produces wisdom, but it also produces dotage.

Good god. That’s a scary thought that there are multiple people in this thread that would not only let their 17 year old daughter have a relationship with a 30 year old rock star, they would basically sign her life over to him and give him guardianship.

I mean Holy shit, they have been so brainwashed by political ideology that they will stand with Nuge just because he blabs a couple of political talking points with every sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don’t know that story sir. But I’d bet my life if we were to take a look at your past we would find mistakes/shortcomings at some point when you weren’t as wise and noble as you are today 😉
I find it kind of ironic that multiple right wing hawkish heroes are actually draft dodgers. “The Nuge”, Marion aka “The Duke” and Donald bone spur to name a few. Choosing to draft dodge because you oppose a war is much braver than just lying about your cowardice IMO.

He's also a self admitted pedophile, so there's that. After I watched his VH1 Behind the Music Documentary and heard that, haven't understood how that man has any fans or people who associate with him. Scum of the earth.
same way people can think a person who pays hush money to prostitutes can do no wrong I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.