Meateater and Ted Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWFLhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely loved it. I like Ted and Steve. Of course my Michigan upbringing has me biased.
”You f*** with me…….you lose”:LOL:
Ted is so full of it and full on 100% of the time.
He had some great points amidst all of the bombast.

M-Wig

Lil-Rokslider
He uses 10 words when three will do and I probably couldn't hang around him more than 10 minutes. That said, I'd rather him be on our side than the other.

Kilboars

WKR
I’ll check it out.

Stopped following a few weeks ago because I enjoy the content but they just seem long winded. Feels like their just feeling air time sometimes.

I’ll put the speed up to 1-1/4 on some podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
But I’d bet my life if we were to take a look at your past we would find mistakes/shortcomings at some point when you weren’t as wise and noble as you are today 😉
Sure everyone makes mistakes, just seems like a slimey mofo all considering. Can't say I would fill my britches to avoid a draft lol

On another note, is there a single rockstar from the 70s and 80s that didn't diddle young girls/boys?

ODB

WKR
I’ll check it out.

Stopped following a few weeks ago because I enjoy the content but they just seem long winded. Feels like their just feeling air time sometimes.

I’ll put the speed up to 1-1/4 on some podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you should slow them down to half speed. Everything is funny as hell - Steve sounds positively inebriated.

bsnedeker

WKR
If CWD is a threat to wiping out deer herds then why are deer herds so abundant in the highest CWD infection areas? Good question they couldn’t answer on the podcast… maybe rokslide has a pretend expert that will attempt.
Serious question....do you know how CWD works? If you know how it works you shouldn't be hard to understand why this is the case. CWD takes a LONG time to kill an animal....we are talking years. For the majority of the time they are infected they show zero symptoms AND they are also spreading prions around their area, which other deer pick up, and the cycle repeats. This means that CWD is going to have the greatest impact on areas that have the highest deer populations. In areas with smaller deer populations, where they are more dispersed, you aren't going to see the same transmission rates.

All that said, the original question you ask is valid: Is this disease really going to wipe out deer? I don't think anyone can honestly answer that question. The disease takes long enough to kill the animal that still have time to reproduce.

One thing I would hope we could all agree on is that this disease is a HORRIBLE way for an animal to die. I personally think we should do whatever we can reasonably do to stop the spread as it's clearly not a good thing for deer to have.

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
He's also a self admitted pedophile, so there's that. After I watched his VH1 Behind the Music Documentary and heard that, haven't understood how that man has any fans or people who associate with him. Scum of the earth.
Not something I’ve ever heard
You have any kind of link to this ?

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
To me Ted Nugent is the Donald Trump of hunting. On a high level, we are in agreement on a lot of topics. But when I hear him talk, I just shake my head and wonder what is wrong with him.
Haha I can see this as well

Marble

WKR
Not something I’ve ever heard
You have any kind of link to this ?
It goes back into the 70s when he had a consensual relationship with a 17 year old and became her legal guardian with her parents blessing. Also, Courtney Love claims to have given him a BJ at the age of 12 and I think there was some other 16 or 17 year old. Nugent was around 30 at the time.

It's not pedophilia, but it isn't right or legal everywhere.

Pedophilia is much more specific.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.