Meateater and Ted Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I just can’t get over this. I started giggling again. Fax paws? At first I thought maybe he has a bit of a sense of humor and was making a little joke about the fancy pants word “faux pas”. Then I continued to read and laugh harder with every phrase.
🤣
Then I remembered that a lot of people “think” exactly as he does 😳 🤮.
While we appear to agree on much, spelling should not be how we measure argument or people. If it is the measure, than my arguments an I fail.

While we appear to agree on much, spelling should not be how we measure argument or people. If it is the measure, than my arguments an I fail.
I generally agree. But a person should really refrain from attempting to sound smart by throwing big words around. Especially if they don’t use them correctly and don’t make any attempt at spelling. Just use plain old simple language to get your point across. I’m sure that if you were to go back and proofread my posts there would be plenty of mistakes. I like the little joke you tossed in at the end 😊.

Cowbell

WKR
Ted Nugent is one of the worst icons we have representing our industry. I've never seen the guy actually hunt. He's just a shooter that sits over bait piles usually within game ranches. He has no inclination of true conservation.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
I just can’t get over this. I started giggling again. Fax paws? At first I thought maybe he has a bit of a sense of humor and was making a little joke about the fancy pants word “faux pas”. Then I continued to read and laugh harder with every phrase.
🤣
Then I remembered that a lot of people “think” exactly as he does 😳 🤮.
Glad u giggled a little. Hang in there, tho. I got moore.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
And your hatred of America is demonstrated well. Per your above post wars fought by the US are mistakes and never necessary. A war faught by a genocidal dictator who's thugs are only good at killing civilians is a just war.

List out those conspiracy theories that turn out to be true you speak of. The fact that Soviet era bio labs remain in Ukraine is no secret, it is telling that you must construct a strawman to make your argument. It is also telling that Putin did not use such labs in his initial justification for the "special military operation" in Ukraine. Even more telling is the fact that Putin has publicly stated his goal of rebuilding the Russian empire and Russia has recently stated Alaska should be returned to it. I think I know who should reevaluate their sources of information.

Similar to WWII, WWIII will not be avoided by appeasement.

Si vis pacem para bellum. A truth as old as recorded history. While history never repeats itself, it is disturbingly similar, though as human nature drives it, that is to be expected.
If u have ever paid attention to who posts what kind of material on this forum it would be clear to anyone that I am a patriot to this nation. If u think that because the guys with nice suits or military uniforms complete with medals adorning them make trustworthy and believable, too bad for you. Perhaps you could review Ike’s farewell address in which he warned people like you of the ‘military industrial complex’ and its dangers.
There’s not enough ink on my phone to list all the ‘conspiracy theories ‘ that are now debunked but let’s just list a few recent ones your media and govt foisted upon the public...
1. Trump collude w Russia. (That’s right, it turned out to be killary’s and now the Bidens )
2. The jab keeps u from getting covid. (Oops, not so much)
3.Wear a mask. It’s science and keeps the virus from spreading. (Oops again, neither is true)
4. The booster is really great. It keeps the virus away! (Well, sometimes-maybe. )
5. There are NO BIOLABS in Ukraine. (Ok, there are. But we don’t run them.... Because we contract them out to others-so we are not really responsible).
6. There’s no Nazis in Ukraine. (Ok, there are some-but not too many. And we need them in our Ukrainian army cuz they do stuff we can’t get regular people to do).

Thank God devolution is in play or Biteme would already have our military engaged in WWIII.
What’s the next best scare tactic for the world? Will these globalists bastards release yet another virus? Will they scare us with the aliens from another planet theme?
Myself and at least half the planet have had enough of the globalist lies. Our/your govt cares not a wit for you as it’s citizen. It hasn’t for the last 50 years. Believe what you want tho.

If u have ever paid attention to who posts what kind of material on this forum it would be clear to anyone that I am a patriot to this nation. If u think that because the guys with nice suits or military uniforms complete with medals adorning them make trustworthy and believable, too bad for you. Perhaps you could review Ike’s farewell address in which he warned people like you of the ‘military industrial complex’ and its dangers.
There’s not enough ink on my phone to list all the ‘conspiracy theories ‘ that are now debunked but let’s just list a few recent ones your media and govt foisted upon the public...
1. Trump collude w Russia. (That’s right, it turned out to be killary’s and now the Bidens )
2. The jab keeps u from getting covid. (Oops, not so much)
3.Wear a mask. It’s science and keeps the virus from spreading. (Oops again, neither is true)
4. The booster is really great. It keeps the virus away! (Well, sometimes-maybe. )
5. There are NO BIOLABS in Ukraine. (Ok, there are. But we don’t run them.... Because we contract them out to others-so we are not really responsible).
6. There’s no Nazis in Ukraine. (Ok, there are some-but not too many. And we need them in our Ukrainian army cuz they do stuff we can’t get regular people to do).

Thank God devolution is in play or Biteme would already have our military engaged in WWIII.
What’s the next best scare tactic for the world? Will these globalists bastards release yet another virus? Will they scare us with the aliens from another planet theme?
Myself and at least half the planet have had enough of the globalist lies. Our/your govt cares not a wit for you as it’s citizen. It hasn’t for the last 50 years. Believe what you want tho.
Man alive! You sound like you stepped right out of a compound in Texas! We’re all so glad you made it into that time machine before the big fire of 93’ started. Got any theories on the all seeing eye? I’m a little surprised you are on the internet. Ever think the adrenochrome guzzling vampires might be watching you? I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before they go after all of you patriots. That is, unless your Q hero saves the world first 🤞. Then us idiot military veteran globalists are in some real trouble.

By the way. Changing peoples names really isn’t all that clever, unless you are in third grade.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
you weren’t as wise and noble as you are today 😉
I don't think someone needs to be wise and noble to know not to shat your pants on purpose.

I also don't think someone needs to be wise to not diddle kids

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
I had to turn it off when he interrupted Cal and said the girl he was talking about was bad person and wouldn't let him finish his thought (less than 30 min in). Sounds to me like I made the right choice. I'm quickly learning there are way better podcasts for hunting information and ME is turning into a bunch of people just shooting the bull (nothing wrong with that, if that's what you're into)

So is Shemane (sp?) his huntress wife the 17 year old girl who keeps being brought up? Just curious as I don’t follow or care much for Ted. I’ve seen a few of his shows over the years and she’s on it. But since this thread has started I can’t get that stupid song Wango Tango out of my head and it hurts.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
If u have ever paid attention to who posts what kind of material on this forum it would be clear to anyone that I am a patriot to this nation.
Says the man who supports draft dodgers and makes no claim to have ever served his country. Actions of substance, not words, define patriots.

You failed to support any of your so called conspiracies that turned out to be true, and an actual examination of the facts reveals strawmen and twaddle rather than revalations. Most of them have been hashed over ad nauseam in other threads already and I will leave the horses to rest in peace. I already addressed the bio labs, I will not address a morphed version of the same as your need to morph it reveals your ignorance on the topic.

As to Nazis in Ukraine, you realize there are neo nazi elements in the US, are you trying to set up a pretext for giving Alaska back? Or perhaps for handing the country over to communist China? As for implying that Ukraine is a Nazi country (your clear intent) they have a Jewish president who had relatives killed in the Holocaust. If Ukraine is nazi, than Russia is communist (which while false can be more strongly supported). So, that must mean you are pro communist.

I'm also guessing you must be a hard core ATIFA fan as they oppose fascists and nazis, minus the war crime level intensity of Russia (as you believe Russia's cover) meaning your only logical condemnation of ANTIFA can be that they do not go far enough. That, or your principles are like a chameleon's color.

Free countries will have ugly factions that exist below the threshold of criminality and/or coexist with organized crime (KKK, CIM, ANTIFA, Etc.). Existence of those factions is evidence of freedom, a lack of them is a red flag of oppression. When the ugly factions are all pets of the person in power (the Night Wolves, Sandworm, Wagner Group) you can have a higher degree of certainly that you are looking at a totalitarian regime.

I push play on Meateater every Monday.

I usually enjoy it, occasionally don't quite finish one.

I made it 12 minutes into this one. Pretty shortly after Ted started talking.

He's an insufferable blowhard full of hate for anyone who disagrees with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.