Meateater and Ted Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbler36

WKR
Man I don’t know about y’all but this has been one of the better episodes I feel as far as entertainment goes

Know matter how ya feel about the Nuge gotta respect him for calling a spade a spade

Don’t see eye to eye with him on everything but I felt they did a good job of keeping the spirit of full candor alive on the interview.

What’s y’all’s thoughts

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
I quit listening to Meateater after the Matt Rinella episode in December. If he's hanging out with the Nuge, I'm feeling even better about that decision.
I haven’t listened to that episode
My interest is peaked I guess now

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Best meateater episode since forever. I’m somewhere in the middle of Nugent and Meateater/Doug Duran on the CWD issue. He had some great points. If CWD is a threat to wiping out deer herds then why are deer herds so abundant in the highest CWD infection areas? Good question they couldn’t answer on the podcast… maybe rokslide has a pretend expert that will attempt.

I don’t like everything Nugent says/does but I respect him and his passion. You can’t deny the man’s honesty and integrity. And I’m with him on the moral issues regarding certain game and fish laws.

grfox92

WKR
As crazy as Nugent is, there isn't too much I disagree with him on. Some things yes. But it's hard to agree with his baseline principles.

I think Steve said it best. Basically that he wishes Ted would be a little more tactful with his delivery on his viewpoints. I agree with that sentiment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
As crazy as Nugent is, there isn't too much I disagree with him on. Some things yes. But it's hard to agree with his baseline principles.

I think Steve said it best. Basically that he wishes Ted would be a little more tactful with his delivery on his viewpoints. I agree with that sentiment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yeah I do too I guess overall but there is a part of the which is the rebellious teenage part of me granted that thinks who the **** are we trying to tip toe around. If someone doesn’t like it screw ‘em
Lol I often bottle that up though and file it away

hfk

FNG
I forced myself through it. It was hard listening to because, Ted Nugent was all over the place and couldn't stay on a single topic.

I’m with you on this. Guy was all over the place and seemed way too interested in talking about himself. Still listened to the whole thing but man it wasn’t easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
Well I don’t know that story sir. But I’d bet my life if we were to take a look at your past we would find mistakes/shortcomings at some point when you weren’t as wise and noble as you are today 😉
Right
And I can’t say I wouldn’t of tried to get out of going over to that death pit

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
I’m with you on this. Guy was all over the place and seemed way too interested in talking about himself. Still listened to the whole thing but man it wasn’t easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did lose me on parts when he started rambling on about his righteousness but overall I thought it was a fun interview.
First meateater podcast I’ve laughed during in a while

WoodBow

WKR
He isn't for everybody. But he was one of the driving forces of why I bought a bow almost 20 years ago. After I killed my first pig I told my dad that uncle ted would be proud. He said, hek your dad is proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.