Luke Here from Eastmans'

Bologna and hotdogs are essentially the exact same meat, made the same way.

So what defines what a hot dog or sandwich is? If I put bologna in a hot dog bun and a hot dog in between two pieces of bread, what is what?

As soon as we come to a general consensus on this topic, we should move onto others. I vote the next topic is "what do girls want?"
you are trying to control the narrative, i'm not sure what your agenda is, but girls want hotdogs... the good ones don't care if you put it in a bun or between 2 slices of bread, and they don't argue the semantics of it

Vandy321

WKR
I've been avoiding this thread, I saw page 1 and it seemed pretty "meh'.

Come to find out it's all encompassing of rokslide off-season '22s greatest hits...hotdog/sandwich, drama llama, 10 minute mile guy, buck of a lifetime, etc.

Gold, folks....Solid gold.

BrentH

WKR
Luke Here, do square pizza slices taste better than triangle ones?
More importantly….

If a round pizza gets cut into triangle slices, and then put into a square box.

How come a round pizza that gets cut into squares doesn’t get put in a triangle box?

Btaylor

WKR
More importantly….

If a round pizza gets cut into triangle slices, and then put into a square box.

How come a round pizza that gets cut into squares doesn’t get put in a triangle box?
If there was a round cardboard container for your round pizza, would it be a pizza box?

Vandy321

WKR
If there was a round cardboard container for your round pizza, would it be a pizza box?
It would be a cardboard container. Pizza is the item inside the box, but the box/containers construction is what defines it...metal trunk, plastic bin, cardboard box, etc.

Btaylor

WKR
It would be a cardboard container. Pizza is the item inside the box, but the box/containers construction is what defines it...metal trunk, plastic bin, cardboard box, etc.
So geometry has not bearing like a taco coming in a shell or a tortilla, got it.

Vandy321

WKR
So geometry has not bearing like a taco coming in a shell or a tortilla, got it.
I've never had a square taco, but I don't see why you couldn't? Could be dangerous though, with a hard shell, sharp edges so close to the eye and all. Eat at your own risk!

grfox92

WKR
I feel bad for Luke. Probably had to join here as part of his job. Eastman's is a sponsor on the site.

Still a hilarious thread, but still feel bad for Luke.

Welcome Luke.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

BrentH

WKR
I've never had a square taco, but I don't see why you couldn't? Could be dangerous though, with a hard shell, sharp edges so close to the eye and all. Eat at your own risk!
If you put a hotdog inside a square taco, does that make it a sandwich? 🤔

Geardo

FNG
Ground hog hot dog on a split lobster roll, no ketchup just mustard, Now the Question - is it called a ground dog or a hog dog sammich, yes old Phil was out the other day, now the question - think he was pissed that a bunch of fellas wearing top hats dragged him from a warm nest just to let us know that we can expect six more weeks of winter, after all it was early February what does one expect. As to the ingredients in a hot dog sometimes you're better off not knowing, just saying.

Wait is this a thing? Do you cook the hot dog and then grind it or vice-Versa?

Crispy ground hot dog sounds delicious.

A question for Mr. Here;

If my wife starts encouraging me to hunt more, is it because she likes the taste of fresh meat or because she found a boy friend?

Btaylor

WKR
Wait is this a thing? Do you cook the hot dog and then grind it or vice-Versa?

Crispy ground hot dog sounds delicious.

A question for Mr. Here;

If my wife starts encouraging me to hunt more, is it because she likes the taste of fresh meat or because she found a boy friend?
I think yes is the answer. Hunting more and keeping half your stuff is a win-win.