Luke Here from Eastmans'

OP
averagehunter

averagehunter

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
pscsjesus.jpg

Wait is this a thing? Do you cook the hot dog and then grind it or vice-Versa?

Crispy ground hot dog sounds delicious.

A question for Mr. Here;

If my wife starts encouraging me to hunt more, is it because she likes the taste of fresh meat or because she found a boy friend?
But aren't those both the same thing?

Luke Here, not looking for your honey hole, but could you please tell me where, exactly I can find a representative 350" 6 point bull OTC in Colorado during the 3rd week of September. North of the wallow or South, and which way will the wind be blowing at 11 am. Also, what base layer, tent, boots and stove should I carry to increase my odds of success. Also, I'm kind of tired of climbing uphill both ways to find elk, could you please inform me of a both ways downhill place, that I can go deep, within 1 mile of the road. Also, I'm still curious, is a hot dog a sandwich or not...

Ucsdryder

WKR
This thread is pretty disappointing. We had an expert willing to come on here and answer all of our rookie questions and you guys ran him off!

This thread is pretty disappointing. We had an expert willing to come on here and answer all of our rookie questions and you guys ran him off!
That is one way to look at it. Another way is he failed to rise to the occasion for a population he was targeting.

Mojave

WKR
What’s really stupid is that he could’ve came on here humble, and said look at the magazine would like to review some items or write articles about some items. What would you like us to tackle? Instead, he comes on here, thinking that he is super gunwriter. With absolutely zero ******* people I’ve ever even heard his name before. It’s not like Jim Shockey or Craig Boddington came on here and said hey dude what’s going on let me know if you are interested in any of the places I’ve been I can give you some tips. The only tip I have for this guys don’t eat yellow snow. It looks like we ran him off. He is not been on here in a long time