Latest Big Foot sighting

BAKPAKR

WKR
I am pretty sure Bigfoot is wearing glasses. If we could find his/her optometrist, the mystery would be solved.

AZ8

WKR
Bet the guy behind the camera and Bigfoot are hunting buddies! Lol

Listen to the cameraman: “An elusive creature”. Too funny!

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
When I saw this and how the " thing " moved, my first thought was, " I bet the F-150 is parked just on the other side of that ridge. "

I saw the click bait video a few days ago. I briefly checked it out and want to believe…. But don’t this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Knowing people somewhat after 75 years on the planet, I find it almost beyond belief that by now, if they were really out there, that some yahoo wouldn`t have shot one, dragged it out, or would have at least taken close up pictures and brought back samples.

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
No way but they say the old clip from
way back was real.
For some reason, I thought I read somewhere that the Patterson video was faked according to Patterson or somebody close to the production of the video.

For some reason, I thought I read somewhere that the Patterson video was faked according to Patterson or somebody close to the production of the video.
Yeah but there's a lot to gain from saying that you were the guy in the suit. Many people have tried to claim that. But no one can provide bulletproof evidence. Not to mention the gait of the Patterson bigfoot is impossible for humans to replicate.

But I think this CO vid is totally someone in a ghillie suit. But where's his bow or rifle? Is he trying to look like a bigfoot or is he a hunter?