King for a day... Hunting Laws you wished existed, or didn’t exist.

kiddogy

WKR
It might be unpopular with a lot of people but i'd get rid of point systems and go with random draw. 10 year buffer period to use up points before they're gone. Other than that i'd take the enforcement of vehicle restrictions on roads and trails over anything else.
I actually like the road hunters on the roads .
imagine the shitshow if they ever ventured into the wild.

kiddogy

WKR
Mandatory GPS kill reporting via app for every state. More funding to double or triple the number of CO’s/wardens. Actual poaching is far more prevalent on private land than any here care to admit and will grow worse as demand for tags goes up and the amount of people that can get one go down.
spoken like a man looking for honey holes.;)😁

robtattoo

WKR
Mandatory, no anaesthetic sterilization for anyone who uses the word "sell" when they mean "sale" & "sale" when they mean "sell"

Drop Tennessee's buck limit to one, instead of 2.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
spoken like a man looking for honey holes.;)😁
Not looking for honey holes. More looking at eastern whitetail where quotas vary by county but a tag is good statewide. From what I have heard I’m very doubtful of that deer are always checked in the county of death and not the county of quota convenience.

Would help keep people honest and give biologists a treasure trove of information.

cmahoney

WKR
Not looking for honey holes. More looking at eastern whitetail where quotas vary by county but a tag is good statewide. From what I have heard I’m very doubtful of that deer are always checked in the county of death and not the county of quota convenience.

Would help keep people honest and give biologists a treasure trove of information.

Would also ruin all the places I’ve put time in to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR

Do you think people would be truthful with GPS coordinates if they are not being truthful about the county of kill?

i would write a law that ends all passing of hunting and fishing laws through referendum. I am in california and we will lose most of our hunting rights in my lifetime due to the fact that they will get voted out. All wildlife related laws should be based on science. not public vote. The average clown in LA or SF is not smart enough to make those decisions yet they have a larger say on these issues (just based on population) than the people who actually know what is needed

cmahoney

WKR
i would write a law that ends all passing of hunting and fishing laws through referendum. I am in california and we will lose most of our hunting rights in my lifetime due to the fact that they will get voted out. All wildlife related laws should be based on science. not public vote. The average clown in LA or SF is not smart enough to make those decisions yet they have a larger say on these issues (just based on population) than the people who actually know what is needed

Exactly what needs to happen but that state is so far gone it’s a loss and will never recover.

Azone

WKR
Exactly what needs to happen but that state is so far gone it’s a loss and will never recover.

Preachin to the choir, but I agree with all of this. Everyone says we all voted for this mess, but I know I sure didn't.
California will be a good study one day on how single party, borderline extremism destroys its environment.
This place is like the hot, smart chick from highschool who screwed her life up on meth, it's just depressing anymore to witness the waisted potential.
Sound science and opinions will never prevail outhere because they dont fit the narrative that the left and anti-hunters push.
Sadly they're better organized and they know how to push and agenda and get it passed. Then factor in how many pro-gun and pro-hunting supporters have fled back east to escape this disaster in the making and the writing on the wall is not promising. But damn it, if I was king for a day it would STOP.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This.