Kifaru Warranty Not What It Used To Be

It’s disappointing to hear of people having problems with their packs regardless of the warranty. I bought Kifaru as my first pack because of their bombproof reputation and because of their top notch warranty/customer service. This doesn’t sound like the same Kifaru I invested in. There’s a lot of great options these days. Something to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
How about companies warranty their product and not the owner?

What a novel concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
In my opinion, it is about destroying resale value so more people will buy new instead. It is piss poor behavior. Companies like Leatherman and Ka-Bar consider possession of the product as proof of warranty. Enough companies do it, that while I dislike it, I will still buy their products.

Exactly. Way it’s been for most things, over the years.
most outdoor companies don't care if you're the first or fourth owner and stand behind their products but fanboys gonna fanboy
Hate to say it but this sounds like a classic company flip. Buy a solid company with a great product and loyal customers. Pump out as much product as you can. Cut in customer service and quality to make the business more profitable. Sell the company for a big profit.
"if we keep aron in charge they'll never notice"

most outdoor companies don't care if you're the first or fourth owner and stand behind their products but fanboys gonna fanboy

"if we keep aron in charge they'll never notice"
I thought Aron bought out the previous owner. Is that not correct?