Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x32

mike175gr

FNG
Thank you for that info. Leica called me back after I posted the above note and relayed the same info you have. I am just very eager to get the unit in my hands and start using it!!

Venatic

FNG
I am anxious to get mine as well. I want to compare them to the Sig 10k’s I have.

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
Geovid Pro finally arrived. In a world of supply chain disasters, both real and fake, Leica and Camera Land (Neil and Doug) stayed true to their word- end of April. I have lots of testing planned. If anyone has questions let me know and I will do my best to answer.

OutdoorAg

WKR
Geovid Pro finally arrived. In a world of supply chain disasters, both real and fake, Leica and Camera Land (Neil and Doug) stayed true to their word- end of April. I have lots of testing planned. If anyone has questions let me know and I will do my best to answer.
How are the diopters? In another post I heard they are non locking. How easily moved/knocked off?

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
886DB42C-25C8-40AB-BD93-478A99BC98BE.jpeg

What’s in the box.

Last edited:

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
How are the diopters? In another post I heard they are non locking. How easily moved/knocked off?
The diopters do not lock. They rotate just like the other models of geovids. They do seem looser than I would like and I can see myself turning them accidentally when turning up the eye cups if I’m not careful. I also noticed there is no SIM card on board and the display doesn’t show temp, pressure, and angle. I’m sure it’s taken into consideration for the calculation but not displayed. That’s a bummer because I enjoyed checking the temp when bored and freezing my butt off 😂. These are the only negatives I have found so far.

Forgot to mention, the reading is almost instantaneous after pressing the button. For when micro seconds count 😎

Last edited:

tyler75

FNG
I am curious as to how bright the display is, and is there an adjustment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk