Juiced to the gills ?

Loo.wii

WKR
Has anyone else noticed the trend of younger dudes hopping on performance enhancing drugs in recent years?
I can understand the need for TRT (testosterone therapy) for the more seasoned gentlemen but it seems that as of late dudes in their mid 20s are hopping up on TRT. Maybe its just because i have a lot of people in my in my circles who are into fitness but it seems that even outside my own circles theres too many young dudes on sarms, trt, pepties, tren, etc. At the end of the day what you do to and with your body is none of my concern but it seems like these guys are setting themselves up for issues in the future just to be mediocre athletes on the juice.

One of my favs:

537e3a900af13.image.jpg

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
I was in college in the early 2000's and steroid use was prevalent enough. Folks I know. Hell some fraternities seemed to specialize in that. Looking at you Beta Theta Pi. Most obnoxious dudes in the gym.

My larger point, I think this has been happening for a long time.
fair enough. Ill attribute it to the higher vis. social media, etc.

Poser

WKR
No idea of it is more common, but there are way more options available, they are easier to acquire without knowing a "dealer" using the dark web, it is way more commonly accepted and there is way more information available. For example, You can watch YouTube videos on how to effectively cycle tren.

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
No idea of it is more common, but there are way more options available, they are easier to acquire without knowing a "dealer" using the dark web, it is way more commonly accepted and there is way more information available. For example, You can watch YouTube videos on how to effectively cycle tren.
Hell, My buddy who is 25 just fasted for a few days to get his T levels down, and went to a mens health clinic.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
This has been happening ever since any edge existed, but it does seem much more common and acceptable these days. I knew a kid that was juicing in 6th grade, he had older brothers and dad that showed him the way. That was before social media, but social pressure has always existed at a smaller scale.

BBob

WKR
as of late dudes in their mid 20s are hopping up on TRT.
In cycling it’s nothing new. Been going on for a long time. Always sucked in amateur racing to find out someone was doing this. All was good (for them) until they got good enough to reach national level or a jump to the pros where there was drug testing. That’s when they started having trouble and the excuses would start as to why they weren’t doing as well. That or they flat got busted.

Last edited:

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone remember the 1993 ESU Timberwolves defensive standout?View attachment 752751
This came out when I was still in high school. We used to have Atlas testing, but as soon as we saw this movie, there was a lot of talking from the coaches and admin about steroids and other drugs. Hey coach, you took us as a team to see that movie, why are you on us all of the sudden.

Has anyone else noticed the trend of younger dudes hopping on performance enhancing drugs in recent years?
I can understand the need for TRT (testosterone therapy) for the more seasoned gentlemen but it seems that as of late dudes in their mid 20s are hopping up on TRT. Maybe its just because i have a lot of people in my in my circles who are into fitness but it seems that even outside my own circles theres too many young dudes on sarms, trt, pepties, tren, etc. At the end of the day what you do to and with your body is none of my concern but it seems like these guys are setting themselves up for issues in the future just to be mediocre athletes on the juice.
Also crazy is the amount of dudes in their 20’s that have low T. Blame it on processed foods or seed oils or whatever…but to have low T in your 20’s seems crazy to me.

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
This has been happening ever since any edge existed, but it does seem much more common and acceptable these days. I knew a kid that was juicing in 6th grade, he had older brothers and dad that showed him the way. That was before social media, but social pressure has always existed at a smaller scale.
i want to see a juiced up 6th grader for science.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Nothing new, guys have been on gear for forever, TRT if used correctly is basically a miracle drug. Better to get cleaner stuff prescribed by a doc who checks your hormones regularly than buying some bathtub steroids from TJ