Impressions about Sig Cross? Pros? Cons?

AkRyan

WKR
I do. I also should have said earlier that my Cross did NOT shoot right for a while. I had to figure out that the muzzle device was causing me issues.
I have not experienced the same issue with my 3 friends that bought one.
You have some great info in your videos! I would love to chat some day about your loads.

Not accurate, not precision, not light. No support from sig.

Lefty

I have a lot of complaints about my cross but the first three aren’t any of them. Mine shoots 1/2 minute 5 shot groups with Berger match ammo and Barnes LRX and that absolutely is precision and extremely accurate for a factory production grade rifle.

9.5lbs with a razor 4.5-22 in NF rings, a TBAC suppressor, mount, sling and a bipod is also very light for all of that shit on it. You could easily have a sub 7.5lbs rifle with one if you chose.

That said I wouldn’t buy one again because the buttstock is trash, even after being replaced by Sig. The rest of the rifle is pretty decent but I wish I had spent the extra $$ to get another Fix instead because I’ve had two and it really is worth twice the price.

kpalu

FNG
I had a cross in 6.5 creedmoor. Shot handloads well but the rifle just didn't fit me. The buttstock could have been designed better to make it more rigid and have less play in it. I wanted a "lightweight" pack rifle for high alpine hunting. My solution was to sell the Cross and drop my 7 mag into an XLR Magnesium chassis. Now my 7 mag weighs less than the cross did with the same functionality (XLR is also a folder) and a lot more hitting power.

Siggy111

FNG
No problem with mine in a 6.5. Very accurate. Shooting ELDX’s .4-.5 @100 yds. Very happy with it.