If you had f##k you money and could import any wild game to your state what would it be?

TheGDog

WKR
Yeah, sorry man no offense intended to you. I've come to like your insight on this forum. My comment was meant to be directed towards the far left liberal commies that corrupt their own neighborhood, don't like what it's become, so they move somewhere else and vote for the same policies they were trying to get away from. Bozeman is a great example of a use to be conservative cowboy town that has become liberal as can be.
OH yeah... I know man... from my time here on Rokslide that's how I've learned about where are the "relocation spots" to avoid.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Texas already has pretty much every exotic you could want running around a HF or in some places LF / public.

I would put the money into rebuilding the Desert Bighorn, Elk , and Antelope population.

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
If I could, I would use that money to try and help the native species. In my case in particular, that would be moose.

87TT

WKR
"IF" I had that kind of money, I probably wouldn't be here talking to you peasants.:ROFLMAO: I would be too busy hunting and fishing somewhere.
OIP._dOAAnKyIMdauS78Zb2O2gHaF5

Last edited:
I just want Moose put on the West Side of Washington. We have the habitat and they where here. Humans hunted them out. We should drop a few off. Not going to happen. The hippies will put wolves over here first.
I believe there was a sighting or two around Mt. Rainier recently. Of a moose that is.

They'll keep the wolves on the east side. They like to recreate on the west side and wolves are scary! NIMBY

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
I would import Grizzly Bears and Wolves and stock them in the liberal urban areas because it was once their natural habitat.

SwiftShot

WKR
I believe there was a sighting or two around Mt. Rainier recently. Of a moose that is.

They'll keep the wolves on the east side. They like to recreate on the west side and wolves are scary! NIMBY
I am talking about on the Olympics. Great habitat and plenty of land.

Afhunter1

WKR
Last I checked you couldnt hunt them. If they opened up hunting them, the wife is going to finally get that trip to the islands. :)
I don't know about the legality of hunting them but I do know every local I talked to would love to see them knocked back a little.

On another note in one of the little towns I stayed in they were looking to hire a "Chicken Manager," the job was paid but part time. I would assume you would be dealing with the unruly ones.

Elkangle

WKR
That would be cool, but I would worry about them killing off the native sheep with disease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Ibex didn't kill them off with disease they would out compete them for resources, it would be an ecological disaster... but in the spirit of the thread it would be super cool