If you had f##k you money and could import any wild game to your state what would it be?

Loo.wii

WKR
I was thinking about all the imported species in my former home state of Florida. It got me thinking about what game animals I would import to the US if i had the resources. If it it were up to me i would import a few more predators. maybe some wildebeest too.

Mule Deer, not an import per se, but we could use some help.

I’ve always wondered how mule deer would fare in South America and New Zealand, I wouldn’t try to supplement the herds in the west, I’d transplant them to other continents. Maybe throw some in the Himalayas too for funsies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
Yeah, I think we need more predators like we need more libtards. X2 on invasive species like Canadian wolves.

I was gonna go with just elk, but 4rcgoat has shown me the light...I would add a couple of those Swedish beavers too.

Why does everyone want to empart change on things?

If I had FU money, I'd just go hunt the stuff where it is. Why would I care about bringing it to me?

Part of my reasoning for wanting to put mule deer in some places they don’t exist now would be to see if they could potentially thrive in a new environment, without predators, potentially ending up with a seed herd for the future

Part of my reasoning for wanting to put mule deer in some places they don’t exist now would be to see if they could potentially thrive in a new environment, without predators, potentially ending up with a seed herd for the future

So do you nuke the whitetail population then?

I'm sure if you remove the natural predators, improve the environmental factors (weather mostly), they will thrive. The idea of that making good seed stock is probably a farce, because they will loose the genetics that are required to live in the areas they were previously.

The Bobwhite quail has had major population problems, lots of factors at play, but one that might be a large factor is the releasing of pen raised birds. They simply aren't the same thing, and they dumb down the gene pool.