Idaho Poaching Case

Chuckybmd

WKR
I don’t see him getting out of a felony. I hope they sieze his helicopter in a civil asset forfeiture. That will hurt.
Man, I hope you’re right, people with that kind of money can skate through sometimes. I am hoping that everything with the investigation is on the up and up and they don’t have to drop charges based on a technicality.

Grant Loebs is a decent prosecutor, and he has done a lot of good work in twin on behalf of EMS providers being assaulted. Kind of like the guy, but he’s a subject to political pressures as anyone else.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
He owns several ranches in southern Idaho as well and is a “wonderful” neighbor. Never maintained or fixed anything. Cattle roamed wherever they wanted whether it was in other people’s fields or lawns. Best day ever when he sold out in our area. Not a fan and hope he gets justice served. That red helicopter was a menace around here…

Chuckybmd

WKR
Happens all the time. Local tweeker prior felon got busted killing a bull out of season with a rifle and a big sack of meth in his backpack, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of trespassing.
I feel like theres a good chance they offer a plea deal in a case this big.

Here’s an update of another poached animal with the head cut off from the same group of poachers.

Last edited:

mntnguide

WKR
Want to know why this guy doesnt care? cause he has a pile of money to fight charges with and keep doing what hes doing which is illegal anyway. He just sold around 2/3rds of his stock at Quanta. I hope at the very least the management is going to push him out. Unreal how on this forum, guys will throw a fight about Jimmy John spending money legally to hunt, but are nowhere to be seen when someone like this is literally stealing game from the public. Here are his most recent stock moves and the unreal amounts that should make someone take notice that he needs more than a slap on the wrist...STUDER INSIDER.pngSTUDER STOCK.png

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s an update of another poached animal with the head cut off from the same group of poachers.

This guy doesn't need the book thrown at him; he needs to field the whole library. I hope the judge takes his whole record of behavior into account.

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
He is President of Electrical Operations for Quanta Services, which is one of the largest utility contractors in the nation. He built a company years ago and sold it to Quanta and then got put into his current role. His job is literally to oversee Powerline construction and maintenance where safety and rules are what save lives. Im sure it wont matter at all, but i went ahead and sent my thoughts to Quanta on the type of person he is, and why he should not be in charge of an industry where skipping rules gets you killed. As a Lineman, im very familiar with the industry and the company, and am sure he has been a POS his entire career, now he just has far more money to do it with. . This was my email to Quanta-

"Karl Studer, President of Electrical Operations, is currently charged with 5 felonies, and 15 misdemeanors in the state of Idaho. Blatant disregard for the law, and rules that govern everything to do with wildlife. He seems to believe he is above the law, and has infinite money to do whatever he wants. This is the person you choose to represent this company and the Electrical industry? As a Journeyman Lineman, and fellow NLC graduate just like Mr. Studer, I am sickened to see the downright disregard for the rules, and blatant over abuse of his power that these charges show.

How can a corporation allow a man to preside over an industry where rules and safety save lives, allow this individual to the be the President!? He shows blatant disregard for the laws unless he chooses to follow them. I expect much better from a corporation such as Quanta to allow this man to remain in the position of power that he has. It is a slap in the face of all men and women who work underneath his lead. "
I fully agree with you, but watch out people on this forum will be very upset that you expect someone to be held accountable for their actions. They liken it to cancel culture and are appalled that people out there expect ALL outdoorsmen to follow the game regulations. There is a weird infatuation with poachers that certain people have that I absolutely do not understand.