Idaho Poaching Case

Chuckybmd

WKR
I don’t see him getting out of a felony. I hope they sieze his helicopter in a civil asset forfeiture. That will hurt.
Man, I hope you’re right, people with that kind of money can skate through sometimes. I am hoping that everything with the investigation is on the up and up and they don’t have to drop charges based on a technicality.

Grant Loebs is a decent prosecutor, and he has done a lot of good work in twin on behalf of EMS providers being assaulted. Kind of like the guy, but he’s a subject to political pressures as anyone else.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
He owns several ranches in southern Idaho as well and is a “wonderful” neighbor. Never maintained or fixed anything. Cattle roamed wherever they wanted whether it was in other people’s fields or lawns. Best day ever when he sold out in our area. Not a fan and hope he gets justice served. That red helicopter was a menace around here…

Chuckybmd

WKR
Happens all the time. Local tweeker prior felon got busted killing a bull out of season with a rifle and a big sack of meth in his backpack, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of trespassing.
I feel like theres a good chance they offer a plea deal in a case this big.

Here’s an update of another poached animal with the head cut off from the same group of poachers.

Last edited:

mntnguide

WKR
Want to know why this guy doesnt care? cause he has a pile of money to fight charges with and keep doing what hes doing which is illegal anyway. He just sold around 2/3rds of his stock at Quanta. I hope at the very least the management is going to push him out. Unreal how on this forum, guys will throw a fight about Jimmy John spending money legally to hunt, but are nowhere to be seen when someone like this is literally stealing game from the public. Here are his most recent stock moves and the unreal amounts that should make someone take notice that he needs more than a slap on the wrist...STUDER INSIDER.pngSTUDER STOCK.png