Idaho Wolves, the story no one is talking about.

PThe two grizzlies that were killed as a result of wolf trapping were injured by illegally set snares that did not have breakaways as required by law. Punish the law breaker and get the word out in newspapers and other media that illegal trapping sets will be punished.

That would only result in logic and encouraging common sense.

We can't have that with the looney left.

Geewhiz

WKR
Excuse my ignorance on the topic but aren’t grizzly bears supposed to be hibernating during wolf trapping season?

OP
N.ID7803

N.ID7803

WKR
Excuse my ignorance on the topic but aren’t grizzly bears supposed to be hibernating during wolf trapping season?
The wolf trapping season in Idaho opened in a lot of units Sept 15th, so most bears are not hibernating yet. The season was opened this early to take advantage of drier/favorable conditions for wolf trapping.

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
From the wolf trappers I talked to this winter, it was a slim season with the weather and shortened trapping dates here in Montana. It’s just great that a judge can dictate season length 🙄 Thankfully we’ve got organizations like F4WM

OP
N.ID7803

N.ID7803

WKR
The fight never ends. Get involved where you can folks.

if it matters, it is not just trapping the grizzly has stopped. Off trail snowmobiling in the kaniksu national forest of north idaho, you can not get off trail after march 31st. The flathead is that way in montana, and the kootenai is going that way. This is so grizzlies sows with cubs are not bothered.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It isn't a coincidence they filed this in Missoula either. They shopped judges again, and that shit needs to stop. Along with EAJA abuse. They can pay their own way.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Spoonbill

WKR
"Judges"... as a profession, they've sure made a mess of things.
There also a chance the attorneys for the state did a poor job arguing. Never under estimate the ability of a bad attorney to screw up a court case.