ID elk draw posted

Well done! Good luck to your better half.

Got mine as well....shocked to see that odds were 14% last year for this tag. Probably the same or less this year. Probably easier to draw a OIL moose tag!

I picked up a 2010 ELK tag. I know this area pretty well, so I'm pretty pumped. I just hate I wont be able to keep my OTC A tag for the same area this year. Now I just have to figure out a way to get off of this deployment in time...

Struck out again. 9 years running. I'm still looking forward to my otc tags though. This will be the first year that both my sons will be able to hunt out of state with me.

Holy balls I think I drew the early rifle Diamond Creek tag!!!!
I know someone else who drew that tag. He would rather have drawn a deer tag lol. That's the way it goes I think.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Didn’t you draw something good as a nonresident two years ago as well? Lotto odds professional

Yes, I drew the early rifle about 5 years ago, the mid rifle a few years ago...and now this. All as a non-resident. I think that has taken beating odds of 2%, 7% & 2%. Don’t quote me on those odds...my brain is frying between motocross races right now.

i must have the worst luck in the world for idaho, my hunting buddy seems to draw at least every other year for our unit and i have yet to draw 1 tag in idaho. i been fortunate enough to draw a non resident tag 3 times for colorado though. congratulations again

Back