HUGE Maven Optics Giveaway- the S.1A 25-50x80mm Spotter valued at $2100

trom2k

FNG
Entered! Requesting desktop site on FB page prior to clicking the sign up button worked for me. Thanks Rokslide and Maven!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

8-4-16 Update:
With a few weeks before the drawing for the big 80mm spotter, let's take a minute to read the review on Maven's flagship compact binocular- The B3. Our own Brock Akers gave it the rundown in low light conditions. Here's his review:
Maven Optics B3 Review

OK I am having a hell of a time finding the link on the fb page. I click the link from post 1 and I do not see anything about entering. I am hoping I am just blind any help?

Dan M

WKR
OK I am having a hell of a time finding the link on the fb page. I click the link from post 1 and I do not see anything about entering. I am hoping I am just blind any help?

Just click on the photo of the Maven spotter in the post from 26 July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teesquare

FNG
What a great site...and sponsors! Rokslide is the high-water mark among hunting forums! Subscribed, entered, and considering a tattoo....:D

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
What a great site...and sponsors! Rokslide is the high-water mark among hunting forums! Subscribed, entered, and considering a tattoo....:D
I laughed out loud. Thanks. Might have to have a Tat contest!

Thanks all for entering. I know FB is a hassle if you don't have one so its fine to use your wife's account. Just make sure you watch this thread as we get closer to the 19th so you know when to check your FB messages as that is how we'll verify if you're a Rokslide member when you entered. It's kinda a pain but this makes you guys odds much better if we take this extra step. Last year on a pack giveaway we didn't require this step and some yahoo from Christchurch NZ won that wasn't a member AND never even knew he won cause he wouldn't or didn't check his messages or the thread. No fun for anyone when this happens plus it screws up the members odds of winning.