HUGE Maven Optics Giveaway- the S.1A 25-50x80mm Spotter valued at $2100

i have subscribed and entered via FB.

I was in Lander a few months ago and saw the stuff at the Wind River Store, looks amazing. and near a cool restaurant called the cowfish.

Don't do face book, but the wife does. Guess I will have to chat with her later, Okay got me a fancy face book page. Went to the rokslide face book page. Attempted to enter the contest and when I click on the pic it takes me right to the Maven site.

Last edited:
subscribed, here on the forum. The Face Book link does not work:mad:

Fullfan1,

You must click on the Maven Spotter picture on the 26 July post on the Rokslide FB page. It will then bring up the registration link through the Maven website. Fingers crossed for one of us to win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullfan1,

You must click on the Maven Spotter picture on the 26 July post on the Rokslide FB page. It will then bring up the registration link through the Maven website. Fingers crossed for one of us to win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did that from my computer and the wife's computer, It just takes me directly to the Maven site.

Thanks anyways..

Sorry guys, welcome to the world of computers and the web. Wish I could help you, but we can't control hundreds of operating systems/macs vs. PCs/different browsers/firewalls, spam & pop up blockers (I could go on). I know that most people are getting in just fine and we can't tell why some can't. I'm truly sorry.

Also, I just got word from Maven that I will receive both email/and FB pages of the winners, so that means I'll be able to confirm if winner is a Rokslide member (the main prerequisite) through both FB message and email, so please check both. Getting close...

No luck on my Samsung s5 nor via the desktop simulation. I tried the home windows PC and likewise it just took me to a maven page.

Last edited:
attachment.php

8-17-16 Update:
With only a few days to go, let's get the last "review" up on the Maven project- this one for the B2 9x45. I don't want to hold this one out as a complete review as I only used them for a few mornings- these B2 9x45 and a set of the B1 10x42 (like those reviewed above) will be for sale and I wanted to keep them in new shape (keep reading if interested).

I did a test video of the B2s vs the Swarovski 8x42 EL Range and the Zeiss Dialyt 7x42. You can view the video below.
On the sale of the B2 9x45 and B1 10x42s, these are new in the box. The only use they've had is for a photo shoot and the test I did in the video. They are covered as new warranty by Maven. We made a great deal on these for this project and are passing them on to Rokslide members at a great price. If you're seriously interested, PM me. We can only accept Visa or Mastercard on this one, so no paypal. Sorry. The photo above shows the exact binoculars/color/condition.

Prices: (does not include your preferred method of shipping)
If you go to Maven's website, you can see the base prices of the B2 runs $1,000 and the B1, $900.
The B2 9x45 is set at $800 ($200 off retail)
The B1 10x42 is set at $750 ($150 off retail)
Again PM me if seriously interested. I'll ship them as soon as we run the card.

Here is the video review on the B2 9x45:
[video=youtube_share;53SVljJYy4s]http://youtu.be/53SVljJYy4s[/video]

Back