HUGE Maven Optics Giveaway- the S.1A 25-50x80mm Spotter valued at $2100

Flojoe

FNG
OK Roksliders, the official entry for the Maven S.1A 25-50x80mm spotter is up! Enter on our Facebook page below. When you click on the photo of the guy looking through the Maven spotter, a Maven entry form comes up. Enter your full name and email address and you're entered.

On August 19th, we'll download the full list of entries and use a random number generator to pull the winner. Watch your FB messages August 19th, as we'll need to confirm that you were a Rokslide member before the drawing took place. I usually only wait a few hours for a reply then I move on. We only want a Rokslide member to have this scope, so be sure you are or you won't qualify to win. Free to join Rokslide if you haven't already, just see the top of the forums.

Here's the entry link:

Rokslide | Facebook

Thanks guys.

Registered on FB!! I'll be on my sheep hunt during the drawing. With my luck I'll miss out if my name is drawn as it may be a little hard to check the ol' FB

lintond

WKR
Why does the giveaway have to be on facebook?! Just kidding ;) Thanks for the opportunity to win a great product Maven & Rokslide!! :D

Thanks for the offer, makes me wanna buy some binos from you guys for my wife. Then I'm not 'spending more money on hunting.' I'm spending money on her. Brilliant

g791

FNG
Can't get link from my phone so I guess I'm out on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Can't get link from my phone so I guess I'm out on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry man, don't know why the phones won't work on this one. Friggin' computers, I deal with this crap by the minute.

Not to late to enter from a PC, hope you do.

weaver

WKR
Didn't want to work on my phone either.
Follow the link in Robbys post then click the menu tab in the upper right corner. Hit "request desktop site". Worked for me.