How bad do you think its going to get?

WKR
This thread has me convinced I need to stockpile some 30-year shelf life mountain house meals for the fam. What kind of sale should I hold out for? Think I can get 30% off around black Friday? If I plan to eat 5 per year, minimum, I might as well buy 150 bags, right?

When was the last time the world wasn't ending?

I hate to quote myself, but I reminded of Genesis' 1987 classic "Land of Confusion." The once salient lyrics are actually eternal.

Hell, even Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" is relevant today, and likely long into the future.

*zap*

WKR
This thread has me convinced I need to stockpile some 30-year shelf life mountain house meals for the fam. What kind of sale should I hold out for? Think I can get 30% off around black Friday? If I plan to eat 5 per year, minimum, I might as well buy 150 bags, right?
I keep 350 or so for me.

Reactions: 9.1

dancyr3

FNG
Glad I don't live in a city or urban area. Not worried, Just don't care for that living on top of each other. But if Sh-T ever hits the fan, good luck if your in that mess. Unfortunatley just look at what happens during hurricanes tornadoes etc. Looting and crime are usually rampant within hours. It a bummer America has come to that for sure. I do get a kick out of watching crooks carrying hugh TV's when they don't have a house to take it to.
Personally, I think the bubble is gonna burst sooner or later...you have 1/2 the country woke and 1/2 the country unwoke...really maybe 60-40% or so and that alone is a conflict brewing. I have traveled via vehicle thru the kansas bordering states at least once a month this year. Usually take state highways and take my time...the difference in people between urban and rural areas is glaring..

stay healthy & fit and constantly improve your skills....

I am looking to move to a more conservative/rural area by end of 25...

Get prepared at home with water/food for at least 3 months and have the go bags packed and ready with at least 10 days of what you will need. This year there have been a few incidents where folks have had to run for it because of natural/manmade disasters in this country....and anyone can face a downturn economically so that stuff is good to have around anyway....
This is a very good representation of what is going on. I could not have said it better. Moving to Idaho was the best decision I have made. Really needed other conservatives and Godly folks around me. Not saying that every city does/doesn't have that but where I moved I feel at home.

maxx075

WKR
It's not that, it's all the funds diverted to illegals. There are reputable sources out there stating just that.
Yea, they get anywhere from $2500 to 10k depending on where you land. Now we're offering our own citizens $750 for their losses.