How bad do you think its going to get?

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
You guys forgot that just a few years ago the government shut the country down and many weren’t allowed to leave their houses? Memories fade pretty quickly huh?
It was actually pretty nice for those of us who said "Pi$$ off". Much less traffic. More elbow room. And the idiots wore their idiocy right on their faces for all to see.

maxx075

WKR
It was actually pretty nice for those of us who said "Pi$$ off". Much less traffic. More elbow room. And the idiots wore their idiocy right on their faces for all to see.
Still had to go to work like normal every day, but I do agree that it was nice with much less traffic and the normal population to deal with.

There is a whole lot of people in NC that wish they had some freeze dried meals right now but the sensible folks know that will never happen again. Plus fema said today they are out of money to help.
Just be sensible.
Where have you seen that?

From everything I have seen that is not true.

ItsPaste

FNG
I've always been of the mindset of prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I know that I can weather a fairly long term shortage of goods in relative comfort and that along gives me peace of mind no matter how crazy things get. That alone is worth something in my mind.

maxx075

WKR

*zap*

WKR
I agree, be sensible. If it is sensible for you to stock up on Mountain House because you are worried about a once in a thousand years rainfall event where you live have at it. For me it is not.
I am not worried about rainfall....you need to open your mind

*zap*

WKR
if they are about broke and do not have funds for anymore, logic would be that they are out of money. If I buy a burger with my last $10 I am not out of money before I pay....but a logical person would say that person is out of money. Comprehend? and fema did give 1billion+ to illegals..knowing it would bring them up short.

and I am not talking politics I am talking facts and americans suffering.....no political gain here by me......but obviously you see it that way because you see the world thru your eyes.

if they are about broke and do not have funds for anymore, logic would be that they are out of money. If I buy a burger with my last $10 I am not out of money before I pay....but a logical person would say that person is out of money. Comprehend? and fema did give 1billion+ to illegals..knowing it would bring them up short.

and I am not talking politics I am talking facts and americans suffering.....no political gain here by me......but obviously you see it that way because you see the world thru your eyes.
If you have a budget of 300 dollars for food and you’re ahead of your budget but have 100$ in your left pocket you are not out of money today.

These analogies are nonsense, and the entire concept of the FEMA is out of money argument is political, which is typical of your post history.

Hopefully Congress gets their shit together and we get much needed aid to our fellow Americans through the season, that’s the last I’ll comment on it. if people are worried about victims we can also donate ourselves since we are worried the government can’t do it.

Reactions: 307

SMOKYMTN

WKR
This is not semantics. This is clarification that when it is stated they are out of money today, they are not.
The needs will extend far, far, far beyond today. The needs will last weeks, months, years.

Ask me how I know.

FEMA admitting to not having funds to last through Hurricane season should alarm any and everyone.

The needs will extend far, far, far beyond today. The needs will last weeks, months, years.

Ask me how I know.
That was never my point, and it is totally true. I apologize if it seemed like my posts implied there is not more need for emergency funding from today on, that was not my intention.