How bad do you think its going to get?

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Hey the ozone layer is fine now....so we survived that crisis.

Just trying to provide some positivity.

Phaseolus

WKR
It’s a fact that those who spend time looking for things to worry about will find them. The more time an individual spends in this endeavor the more worry they will find.

I have family that’s trying to get life saving medicine refilled in western nc boiling water in their house while their kids house no longer exists.

it makes it hard for me to daydream about how hard it might be for me in the future while I watch football in the air conditioning,

maxx075

WKR
I have family that’s trying to get life saving medicine refilled in western nc boiling water in their house while their kids house no longer exists.

it makes it hard for me to daydream about how hard it might be for me in the future while I watch football in the air conditioning,
All the while there are reputable (but unsubstantiated) claims that volunteered supplies/workers are being turned away and threatened with arrest. Plus just saw an article where FEMA will run out of money due to how much we've been sending overseas.

Good times.

All the while there are reputable (but unsubstantiated) claims that volunteered supplies/workers are being turned away and threatened with arrest. Plus just saw an article where FEMA will run out of money due to how much we've been sending overseas.

Good times.
Where are you reading this? I just read that Team Rubicon is helping with road clearing efforts. They did a mountain of volunteer work here after a devastating fire recently.

Good times.
I have not heard that, my family has been taking donated supplies in a private plane and turn aways from airports have been due to traffic issues (ie legit)

I can imagine that well meaning volunteering could be unhelpful in some situations but I don’t know anything about that scenario.

maxx075

WKR
Where are you reading this? I just read that Team Rubicon is helping with road clearing efforts. They did a mountain of volunteer work here after a devastating fire recently.
I've seen multiple posts about it, but MrGunsNGear just posted a video on Twitter about it too. No video evidence, but people are saying the same thing. Could be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if the administration doesn't want to look inept and are trying to take control.

IDVortex

WKR
If you believe in the Bible things aren't looking too good but then it will get better, Get yourself right with the Lord before it's too late.
I won't get to religious, because it'll spiral out of control. But, most of the reason we aren't looking to great is due to people not looking after the Bible. Especially Christians in the last few years. Only religion America now knows is politics.

Traveler

WKR
With all of the stuff going on around the country right now with the Hurricane, The Longshoreman's Strike, Election, Iran/Israel issues.
How bad do you think things are going to get.
Wife is starting to worry about some of it. Even just daily items that we use every day.

I'm an outdoors type person so I'm not as concerned about food. But everything else could get pretty slim pickings.
I'm thinking back to the stupid Covid times when you couldn't buy toilet paper.
How bad do you want it to get?