help me out with your favorite blues artists

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
So I know a lot of 80 metal were blues oriented, from dime bag to ..... whoever. I love the guitars (can't play one), and I love any music blues influenced. Hunting season is slow so I hope we can talk the blues, until hunting season, I love muddy waters, lighting hopkins, john lee hooker, susan tedeschi to big mama thorton. Stevie ray is still my favorite. If anyone can steer me to some blues, I am all ears. The blues are all american to me. help me find some older classics while I wait for my moose hunt

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy Guy, Robert Cray and since your a rock guy check out The Red Devils
thank ypu. I love buddy guy. I am sitting here watching stevie bust strings on you tube,. Just a rock guy cause i grew up in the eighties, but i stiill love voices like susan tedschis. So beautiful.

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
thank ypu. I love buddy guy. I am sitting here watching stevie bust strings on you tube,. Just a rock guy cause i grew up in the eighties, but i stiill love voices like susan tedschis. So beautiful.
have you seen the video when stevie plays with buddy guy?

Christone "Kingfish" Ingram. Check out some of his live performance vids on youtube. Amazing. Really young and raw but variously referred to as "Biggie Hendrix", the best hope for the blues, heir to BB KIng, etc. etc. Some of that may be overblown as he's only in his early 20's but he sure can play and he just looks comfortable doing it.

Bessie Smth
Blind Gary Davis

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram. Check out some of his live performance vids on youtube. Amazing. Really young and raw but variously referred to as "Biggie Hendrix", the best hope for the blues, heir to BB KIng, etc. etc. Some of that may be overblown as he's only in his early 20's but he sure can play and he just looks comfortable doing it.
you are in conifer, do you know a charles howrd? Thank you for some young guys playing the blues. I will check them out. I thought the glues were dead

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider

Bessie Smth
Blind Gary Davis
if looks comfortable, hee will be like stevie ray vaugn

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
please forgive me, been drinking a bit. Love all the suggestions, Especially all the young guys that play. I didnt think any writes their own music anymore. I am searching the web for all the younger selections now, while i am listening to eddie van halen playing his solo to eruption

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Gary Moore ( deceased )
Joe Bonamassa
Eric Clapton
Beth Hart
Tab Benoit
Jonny Lang
Vintage Alman Brothers Band
Along with the names others mentioned.
i like some of your request. Clapton....eeeh. I do want to chech out johny lang. Thank you for guys that are new to me,