Gunwerks going into receivership

FURMAN

WKR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Thats good to hear. Me personally if I was in his shoes and what he says is accurate, I would be at least looking at a counter suit against wells fargo.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Seems like there's a pretty strong market for paying $10k for a $6k rifle build. They have their niche. They're definitely werking it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

robie

WKR
Sad that everyone jumped all over them for a very obviously one sided story.

What's more likely Gunwerks hasn't paid taxes since 2018 or reports are worthless and lazy.

Whatever happened to the Kuiu v Eastman's lawsuit that everyone bought pitchforks for?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Sad that everyone jumped all over them for a very obviously one sided story.

What's more likely Gunwerks hasn't paid taxes since 2018 or reports are worthless and lazy.

Whatever happened to the Kuiu v Eastman's lawsuit that everyone bought pitchforks for?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

It does say "Fake News" in the title, so everything in that article must be true, right?

In situations like this, the adage that there are three sides to every story generally applies. There is one side, the other side, and then there is the truth.

FURMAN

WKR
For sale - Pitchforks and torches, new with tags. Bought them for a trip that never happened. Make an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is hilarious and exactly what I was thinking but I’m guessing they will just keep them in the closet for next time they’re needed.

Please read my official statement. Here's the takeaways:

Delinquent sales tax: fake news (5 minutes to look it up)
Delinquent vendor payments: fake news

We stroked a cash payment to Wells Fargo today for nearly 3 million bucks! True story.

We tried to get fair treatment, and stood up for our rights, without rolling over at the first sign of pressure. I might be a little too cocky. WF pulled out the big guns, we settled our obligation.

One other point of clarification regarding the business development grant. City of Cody got the money, built a building. We've agreed to lease it for 20 years, I signed a personal guarantee - for 20 years! Gunwerks fronted the 5 acres of land and hundreds of hours of design and management oversight during construction.

https://www.gunwerks.com/blog/press...arding-wells-fargo-litigation-225#scrollTop=0

I'll accept apologies via pm if you don't want to post them publicly...

tdhanses

WKR

We stroked a cash payment to Wells Fargo today for nearly 3 million bucks! True story.

We tried to get fair treatment, and stood up for our rights, without rolling over at the first sign of pressure. I might be a little too cocky. WF pulled out the big guns, we settled our obligation.

One other point of clarification regarding the business development grant. City of Cody got the money, built a building. We've agreed to lease it for 20 years, I signed a personal guarantee - for 20 years! Gunwerks fronted the 5 acres of land and hundreds of hours of design and management oversight during construction.

https://www.gunwerks.com/blog/press...arding-wells-fargo-litigation-225#scrollTop=0

Great post and thanks for the other side! All these experts had you burning at the stake but to me it didn’t add up, yet I was told I don’t understand banking/business, yet I‘ve been quite successful in tax controversy in the last 20 years.

Last edited:

I'm glad you guys were able to make the payment and can continue to produce great products.

I'm not a potential customer right now but I read/listen/watch all of your content because it is informative. The original show turned the hunting industry on its head and now there are tons of companies trying to replicate what you've built. That's how you know that you altered the hunting industry.

Good luck and keep at it!

mlob1one

WKR

Glad you were able to quash the rumors and are moving in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

carter33

WKR
Not a gunwerks rifle owner but I have used their branded brass and also have one of their muzzle brakes they have and both products have been quality. The info in podcasts and articles is also good stuff. I am kind of on the side that for hunting most decent factory offerings are enough for 95% of guys. But hell we all spend our money on something. Some may have a BMW or corvette as a secondary vehicle because they enjoy the way they drive, most aren’t “race performance” level drivers. Many have a diesel 2500/250 truck that hasn’t ever towed more than a few thousand pounds, I’d guess a few that have bashed gunwerks on here even. I’d rather toss a small business that supports the industry some spare cash than a motor vehicle conglomerate that would just as soon take production overseas to save a buck.

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
Do you think people will ever get it, just because someone like a news outlet or social media says something happened doesn't mean it did. Saw a MEME that said you used to watch the news and had to decide how you felt about what was said, now you watch the news and have to decide if it even happened. It's too bad that that is where we are in this country but it's true. Stuff happens to all kinds of people and probably everyone of us goes through a crappy thing or two. It's bad enough when it really happens and the last thing we need is others trying to make it worse or kick us when we're down. I think it probably sucks too when it's fake news and people still kick at us. I don't know the Gunwerks guys and I don't have any of their products. Not because I wouldn't like to but my own circumstances and decisions prevent me from spending my limited money. They seem to have quality products and if I had the money and I made my own decisions that's where I could spend it I wouldn't hesitate. I know one thing, I've watched their videos and I've seen a bunch where they take kids hunting, that's a good thing in my book. Best of luck to the Gunwerks crew maybe someday I'll get a chance to try some of their stuff out maybe I won't. But still hope the best for a American company that promotes hunting for kids and others.

wysongdog

WKR
Aaron, that’s great news. I owe you a apology for not posting on here for everyone to back off of their bashing until they heard your side of the story. I’m super glad you have everything taken care of and moving ahead. I don’t have any of GW products currently but, in 14 when I was getting ready for my sheep hunt GW took my gun found what a load it liked, built me a turret for it and it worked great. I still email Aaron occasionally when I have a question or thought and want to bounce it off of him and he always answers. This is great news, in my mind GW success is a great Wyoming success story.
Bryan