Gas can rant…

The No-Spill cans are the only ones that I use now, out of all the environmentally friendly cans. Which is a hilarious thought that they are restricted now to us common folk. Even the FS has to use the older metal cans with the grounding wire on the spout.

bsnedeker

WKR
I personally really appreciate these new safety gas cans the government makes us use. In my ignorance I used to think that the safest thing to do was to pour the gas right into the gas tank when I was mowing the lawn. Now, thanks to the government, I understand that the safest way to go about it is to cover the engine and your hands in gasoline before you start the machine up!

THANKS GOVERNMENT!!!!

nobody

WKR
We can argue about anything and everything political. Not all of us have the same views and opinions. But I think there's one platform we can all agree on:

The government ruined the gas can. That alone should tell everyone that the government isn't our friend.

Rant over, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Erict

WKR
These work great for small 1-2 gallon tanks, like on a generator or chainsaw - won't lose a drop.
6d46cf1c-be28-4a17-b3cc-734e3d1a2bfe

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
I had the plastic tip on my atv oil dipstick break off and fall into the oil pan (yeah, it happened). I drained the oil and used one of those flexible tools for retrieving dropped bolts to grab it and fish it out. Might be worth a try.

I have 4 of these. Best can on the market IMO.

Broomd

WKR
These work great for small 1-2 gallon tanks, like on a generator or chainsaw - won't lose a drop.
Wife bought me a couple of those style cans/valves recently at 50% off and I like 'em. Zero leaks with fillups! Amazed. :)

As far as the end-in-the-tank faisco, leave it and pop on another. Won't make an ounce of difference in there.

HuntTN

FNG
I’ve had one in my zero turn tank for a couple years now. Bought new gas cans after that.

acmcgaha

FNG
I personally really appreciate these new safety gas cans the government makes us use. In my ignorance I used to think that the safest thing to do was to pour the gas right into the gas tank when I was mowing the lawn. Now, thanks to the government, I understand that the safest way to go about it is to cover the engine and your hands in gasoline before you start the machine up!

THANKS GOVERNMENT!!!!
Best response.

acmcgaha

FNG
Au contraire mon frère - I forget to depressurize every dang time before blasting fuel all over every small engine I'm trying to fill...

I got old and tired and bought one of them $25 battery operated pumps. I set the can on the atv floorboard stick the pump in the can and fill up the atv tank. It even stops pumping , beeps and the gas in the hose drains back in the can when its full. No mess on me or the atv. Everyone that uses it asked where I got it.