New(er) Tundra gas fills too high?

ODB

WKR
I’ve noticed twice on my 2021 that when the gas nozzle automatically shuts off the gas is damn near at the top of the tube. It just sits there a second and then slowly lowers into the tank. Both times I noticed it was at Costco with the funky sleeve-style actuator on the nozzle.

I’ve heard of shut-off issues when fueling, but not that the gas comes right up to the top. Anyone else notice this on their tundras?

big44a4

WKR
I’ve noticed twice on my 2021 that when the gas nozzle automatically shuts off the gas is damn near at the top of the tube. It just sits there a second and then slowly lowers into the tank. Both times I noticed it was at Costco with the funky sleeve-style actuator on the nozzle.

I’ve heard of shut-off issues when fueling, but not that the gas comes right up to the top. Anyone else notice this on their tundras?

Happened a couple times but that’s it. I fill up at Costco 3-4 times a week.

have not had it happen with our 21'

the biggest issue with ours seems to be the exact opposite.... the tank empties almost unreasonably fast :ROFLMAO: