Gas can rant…

cs1

FNG
VP’s and Tractor Supply knockoff’s are all i have now. For mixed gas I use a gallon Arizona tea jug.

rayporter

WKR
i use a battery transfer and the ez pour.
feed=npn&msclkid=c2d3cc49007a16087d72a80bc60a29b5&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing%20%7C%20Shop%20-%20RV%20Heaters&utm_term=4577816666429803&utm_content=0%20-%2030
th

NRA4LIFE

WKR
This is one of the most irritating things that has ever happened to humanity. I was in need of a new small can for my yard stuff and I bought one with the "anti-spill" spouts. It was one of these spring loaded things. I believe I spilled more gas with that thing in a month than I had collectively in my life. I was about 50 at the time. I now use VP cans and retrofitted my other cans with EZ pour spouts.

sasquatch

WKR
I ditched plastic cans few years ago. Too many spout/cap issues. All metal now. Eagle and Just Rite brands

These cans are GREAT!!

The plastic JEGS VP brand are also good for a lot less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Raghornkiller

Lil-Rokslider
I might have to try some of these,it will be weird going on a hunting trip and not smelling like gas all week though.

Unckebob

WKR
No good deed goes unpunished!!!! I drained the gas out of my rzr and went to fill it with ethanol free gas for the winter. As I put the nozzle into the fill hole it slipped in all the way. When I pulled it out the little black plastic clip popped off inside my gas tank. I’m an hour into trying to get it out.

I filled the entire tank hoping it would float to the full hole…nope.

Then I pulled the fuel pump hoping it would float to the bigger hole in the middle of the tank…nope.

Now I’m siphoning all the gas and hoping I can reach my Arm in there and feel around for it.

Next idea is to fill it with tannerite and blow it up.

CURSE THE MAN THAT CAME UP WITH THESE NEW GAS CANS!!!!

Fml. Rant over…View attachment 490342

I hate those things and buy aftermarket nozzles off ebay or Amazon. No spillage. Drill hole in back of can so it pours properly.